The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Valhalla looks nothing like an assassins creed game but still looks good. Can’t wait.
Did you play Origins and/or Odyssey? It looks like a continuation of those imo. That's not a bad thing but I'm personally being more selective of what I purchase next gen, especially at full price.

Did you play Origins and/or Odyssey? It looks like a continuation of those imo. That's not a bad thing but I'm personally being more selective of what I purchase next gen, especially at full price.

yea I played both and agree. More war-like fights. I hope you can still climb and run through buildings.

Apparently the guy who said last week that they will announce pre-orders tomorrow has doubled down on that.

I wonder if assuming it's true that you can pre-order tomorrow or if it's an announcement of the day you can pre-order.

Apparently the guy who said last week that they will announce pre-orders tomorrow has doubled down on that.

I wonder if assuming it's true that you can pre-order tomorrow or if it's an announcement of the day you can pre-order.

I wasn't gonna post it, but you mentioned it
Apparently some guy on twitter traded in his Xbone for cash at gamestop and the clerk asked if he wanted to use it as a pre order for PS5 which he did and posted the receipt. It looks more like a down payment as there is no way in hell the PS5 gonna cost that much.
I find it odd that Sony would just randomly open up preorders without warning. If anything you'd think they'd do it on the 23rd
either way my wallet BEEN ready

dhart48 dhart48

Saw that, too.

The guy who predicted it last week has stated that the announcement will come tomorrow at 3:30 PM ET.

Headed to GameStop at that time

Assuming this is true :lol:

Last edited:
Brian from PS5Trophies said something about Watch Dogs Legion having 601 collectibles...

AC Valhalla about to be nuts :rofl:

at least we still have hitman 3 to look forward to but a new splinter cell is all I really want. Love that series even blacklist which was more action than stealth
if they decide to release another, i want them to go back to the roots....Abosolute PURE stealth......playin chaos theory for the first time :emoji_sob:

On the fence about Valhalla. Kinda wish they would have saved this concept (vikings) until they was free from the PS4/XBONE crossgen.

This was the same guy who said an announcement would be made later today.

He also was the one who said that the event SONY had in June that was delayed alwould take place a week later.

Let's see if he is right today.

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna post it, but you mentioned it
Apparently some guy on twitter traded in his Xbone for cash at gamestop and the clerk asked if he wanted to use it as a pre order for PS5 which he did and posted the receipt. It looks more like a down payment as there is no way in hell the PS5 gonna cost that much.
I find it odd that Sony would just randomly open up preorders without warning. If anything you'd think they'd do it on the 23rd
either way my wallet BEEN ready

The only reason I could think of it being this random drop is that they think or know MS is going to announce pricing next Thursday and they (ps5) is going to be more expensive

The only reason I could think of it being this random drop is that they think or know MS is going to announce pricing next Thursday and they (ps5) is going to be more expensive

interesting
didn't know we'd get the price from MS on the 23rd as well, but it definitely makes sense.

I just want pre orders

That’s cool because Strange is different and I don’t think expected. It will probably also help with the movie sequel that’s scheduled to drop.
Oh, man. I like. Maybe the go the multiverse route and Miles goes to another?

I also like the fact that in this Spider-Man universe, not all MCU characters are known to Peter.

Back
Top Bottom