The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

ffVII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I might 100% the OG game again off the strength of the trailer for the remake.
I meant to post an image of my materia setup or a vid of how ridiculous the set up is but I forgot. maybe tonight.

didn't even watch the whole trailer but from what I saw so far you already know.... I was sold from the first few seconds back when they first showed anything about the game awhile ago. anything less than the full game remade will be a travesty.
its a shame that it isn't turn based but fine, i'll accept it as is and they def have my money day 0.

i imagined something like this and to see it actually happen. incredible. i hope we get some secret weapons, accessories, enemies, bosses, materia, etc.

i'm def playing with Japanese audio and English subtitles for the first playthrough of the remake and then English audio in the second playthrough.
i'm def 100%ing this too.

1. FF IX
  2. FF XV
  3. FF XII
  4. FF X
  5. Everything else :lol:

Liked your post for the XV ranking.
Not my favourite but it's definitely up there.

Here's the English version of the trailer. It's gonna be real hard to choose a language option for this game, and that's a good thing. :lol: :pimp:

Is that Mark Hamill as Don Corneo? :lol:

Media blackout has never been so hard. Sounds like a really big trailer with loads of drops.
Only half a year to go :pimp:

i'm def playing with Japanese audio and English subtitles for the first playthrough of the remake and then English audio in the second playthrough.
i'm def 100%ing this too.
This is probably gonna be what I do as well. Get the true feel for it first, then go the english route to see what changes.

one of the best scenes in ff15 was the intro when "stand by me" starts playing

I loved that part too, and when they play it again at the end, I'm not gonna lie and tell you that I didn't shed a few tears because of it. :lol:
God, that ending, and the buildup to it, was just so good. It might be my favorite FF ending to date (here's hoping 7R changes that).

Liked your post for the XV ranking.
Not my favourite but it's definitely up there.

Media blackout has never been so hard. Sounds like a really big trailer with loads of drops.
Only half a year to go :pimp:
I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't really feeling the game too much when I first started playing it. But as I went along with it, got to know the characters, and saw the events of the story unfold (and played the DLCs to get more story), I got completely engrossed by it to the point where, as I mentioned above, got emotional for the ending. :lol:
I wish we got that alternate ending for the game that was gonna come out. I would have loved to see it.

As for the trailer, I envy you for being this strong. :lol:
Keep it up, because the payoff will be better than anything you can imagine right now.

FF XV ending with that Stand by Me had me in my feels too. It was a great ending. I think I’m going to replay XV in the near future. I have all the DLC that I need to get through.

I still don't get it but its kojima, so...
tenor.gif

Hopefully DS is more gameplay than cutscenes.

MGS4 was great but felt like a chore to finish.

nothing like looking at the box art and then the back of the box to determine whether or not you were gonna cop a game...then getting it, opening it...the smell...then reading the instruction manual for the art on the way home before you played it.

or

seeing images of the game in a gamepro/gameplayers/gamefan/egm/egm2/Nintendo power...especially if it made the cover art.

smh younger ppl will never know.

Because he said his intent was not to have this.
I feel like if you're not in at this point, idk if this gameplay demo is going to change that.

And if it will change that, then I don't see what the point of doing 2 months before release. After 3+ since announcement, to do it now kinda stinks. Let everyone go in blind. That would have been really cool.

Sure, you can say don't watch it, but the discussion is gonna dominate the internet.

Back
Top Bottom