The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Naw man.Not everything has to be a come up.

Especially during the holiday season.

well its looking like the ps3 again because i read a article saying that sony is going to have a shortage of ps5's on release like the ps3 did.

Camp season!

Yeah, that's a backwards logic. In society, the entire idea behind the "holiday season" is about a "come up". :lol:

Notice businesses extend hours, entice consumerism and promote "deals" and "discounts".

(And it's no coincidence that Sony is dropping around that time. Money money money. )

Just the way I roll. Things I really enjoy, I hate seeing the hustlers buy and mark up the resell price like crazy.

I'm the same way with Sneakers. I hate people buying up everything and selling it for so much more.

Do what ya'll wanna do though. I'm not getting a PS5 until I can buy a house, which will be in 2021. By that time, I'll walk right into Best Buy and walk out with the system.

Yeah, that's a backwards logic. In society, the entire idea behind the "holiday season" is about a "come up". :lol:

Notice businesses extend hours, entice consumerism and promote "deals" and "discounts".

(And it's no coincidence that Sony is dropping around that time. Money money money. )

Don't worry brother, I understand capitalism. If not you, it'll be the next guy. No hate, just my two sense.

I know it came out a while ago but thinking to cop a new game and outer worlds seems interesting to me

Worth playing? Fwiw I don’t have a pro so not sure how it’ll run and how the graphics will be. I love the mass effect series, wish OW was third person, how does it compare to ME? I’ve also enjoyed shows like firefly, cowboy bebop, and trigun, so revisiting the space western genre could be cool.

Beat the MW2 campaign yesterday. That was fun.

And then I also realized, I can't remember what the campaign to MW3 is about lol.

I know it came out a while ago but thinking to cop a new game and outer worlds seems interesting to me

Worth playing? Fwiw I don’t have a pro so not sure how it’ll run and how the graphics will be. I love the mass effect series, wish OW was third person, how does it compare to ME? I’ve also enjoyed shows like firefly, cowboy bebop, and trigun, so revisiting the space western genre could be cool.

Outer Worlds is very solid, thought it was a bit hyped though. It plays like Fallout/Elder Scrolls games essentially, same company that did New Vegas did it. Wouldn't really compare it to Mass Effect at all and not sure if it's similar to the anime you listed necessarily either.

Outer Worlds is very solid, thought it was a bit hyped though. It plays like Fallout/Elder Scrolls games essentially, same company that did New Vegas did it. Wouldn't really compare it to Mass Effect at all and not sure if it's similar to the anime you listed necessarily either.

haven’t played an elder scrolls since oblivion and that game was very clunky. How would you say the movement and combat is in OW?

haven’t played an elder scrolls since oblivion and that game was very clunky. How would you say the movement and combat is in OW?

Definitely more fluid that Oblivion/Skyrim. You can sprint as well, and though I wouldn't call the combat necessarily great, it's not awkward and slow like a lot of Bethesda games.

Question for my FF7R heads.

Can you fight Leviathan after you have finished the game?

I don’t feel like dealing with him right now:lol:

Back
Top Bottom