The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I do but after I kill his first form he does some crap that kills all 3 of my characters :angry:
There’s a FF thread that a few of us been using.

I used elemental materia linked with lightning. I hated that fight, he was doing too much running :lol:

Only $45 bucks for the year. I wanted to play some Guilty Gear Xrd (never played) and it was the cheapest way.

Plus Tekken 7 is on there. I'm having fun with this and it'll hold me over until next Spring, which is when I plan on copping a PS5.

I think a week or 2 before spoiler talk is good. Unless thread title states otherwise...
Edit, use *spoiler function

People keep forgetting you can also download PS4 PSNow games instead of streaming them and you don't need a PS+ subscription to play the games online.

Worth looking at for some, especially if there are deals for the yearly sub.

Can we talk about FF7 remake yet? Or do I have to use spoilers lol

Nah some of us in this thread waiting until PS5 to play :lol:

Fam, get on that game now. It's great.

28 suits to unlock.
I currently don't have any playstations. Been out the game. Gonna come back with the ps5 depending on a few things.

Practiced a lot of self-control and discipline seeing all those dope Sony exclusive games drop.

I currently don't have any playstations. Been out the game. Gonna come back with the ps5 depending on a few things.

Practiced a lot of self-control and discipline seeing all those dope Sony exclusive games drop.

I get what you're saying.

There's also that avengers game coming in September.

If you don't get the ps5 launch day and you are waiting a few months, there will likely be price cuts on PS4's this holiday season so you also have that option.

I get what you're saying.

There's also that avengers game coming in September.

If you don't get the ps5 launch day and you are waiting a few months, there will likely be price cuts on PS4's this holiday season so you also have that option.
I'll probably just get the ps5 @ some point, most likely a bundle and then cop some ps4 games along with the ps5 exclusives.

If we're thinking about the same Avengers game it doesn't look good and storyline is type trash.

I'll wait for the next Marvel Alliance game or expansion pack.

I'll probably just get the ps5 @ some point, most likely a bundle and then cop some ps4 games along with the ps5 exclusives.

If we're thinking about the same Avengers game it doesn't look good and storyline is type trash.

I'll wait for the next Marvel Alliance game or expansion pack.

They got some backlash for it and are working on it. Hopefully it's similar to Spider-Man.

Can't see your quote but I'm assuming it's about MLB going multiplat.

Major League Baseball, the Major League Baseball Players Association, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and San Diego Studio jointly announced today that they have entered into multi-year extensions to continue development and distribution of MLB: The Show, the award-winning officially licensed video game. In addition, the historic expansion of the long-standing partnerships will bring MLB: The Show, for the first time ever, to additional console platforms beyond PlayStation platforms as early as 2021. Complete details will be announced at a later date.

So yes a Sony studio will make a game for the Switch and XSex. I wonder when San Diego will recieve Xsex dev kits.
First Horizonz and now this. Sony going third party. :lol:

I'm surprised it took this long to be honest. FIFA have a similar deal with EA which is why they support old consoles for a long time.
You can still get FIFA 19 on PS3.

Back
Top Bottom