The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So... I was noy aware of this.

But the entire time I was playing P5(R) I was literally thinking about how many of the palaces and eveb some momentos targets kinda represented the **** going on now...

Shido and Trump, that penis monster Mara and Harvey Wienstein... I would love to see a Persona that takes place outside of Japan, and another Persona that doesn't focus on high school students.

That's exactly what I tweeted to Sony & Microsoft
Screenshot_20200602-004034~2.png

You’re 100% Right.

I got a ResetERA account a couple years ago and did the Abe Simpson gif as soon as I started reading through the threads. :lol:
ERA started out cool but now you can't even have a different opinion without getting banned/warning. These dudes won't even allow you to mention Colin Moriarty :lol:

It is where I usually get all my gaming news from though.

ERA can be hot and cold. You'll find some of the best news and info on the site but like any other public forum there are the people who ruin everything including mods.
I just try to read things like news, Game OT's, financial reports, and tech of games and consoles.

When it comes to things like opinion pieces and politics. I stay away. I can spend my time doing much better things.

@nawghtyhare Nintendo still tweeting about Smash Tournaments and Xenoblade. They gonna make a statement or nah?

This is the closest thing. Different company yes but still. Sometimes it's just best to say nothing at all.

Last edited:

Variable clocks can't come soon enough, these sony devs really trying to push things to the limit :lol:

Fan noise is my #1 concern with the PS5. More than anything, that can make me switch to Xbox One X if there is a notable difference, which there is in the noise PS4 Pro makes compared to the Xbox One.
That **** is mad annoying on my PS4 Pro.

With some games it's not an issue
With something like Red Dead 2 it is barely tolerable
But with something like the newest Call of Duty, it's nothing short of experience-subtracting

**** sounds like I have an airport inside my living room. I can't imagine how bad it will be on TLOU2. :sick:

:lol:

Fan noise is my #1 concern with the PS5. More than anything, that can make me switch to Xbox One X if there is a notable difference, which there is in the noise PS4 Pro makes compared to the Xbox One.
That **** is mad annoying on my PS4 Pro.

With some games it's not an issue
With something like Red Dead 2 it is barely tolerable
But with something like the newest Call of Duty, it's nothing short of experience-subtracting

**** sounds like I have an airport inside my living room. I can't imagine how bad it will be on TLOU2. :sick:

Yea, Cerny spoke about this in his talk.

With PS5 they built the system around power with variable frequency for the CPU/GPU so they can build the cooling system to match the maximum power of the system

This is unlike the PS4 where bigger and more complexed games as the gen went on drew more and more power which caused the fans to ramp up to cool the system.

1591103668276.png

Should be fine with regards to noise but there's rumour saying the console will be fat as a result so maybe back to this size

1591103477895.png

I'd rather have a chunky @** PS5 and it be quiet, than some slim jet engine that I have to put sound deadening foam around.

This is free now if you didnt buy butterfingers during through the promo.

And if you want to fill up and kill your PS4 HDD:

Last edited:

This is free now if you didnt buy butterfingers during through the promo.

And if you want to fill up and kill your PS4 HDD:

kill HDD?

What is your worse purchase of this generation?

I think Samurai Showdown day one was my worst.
GranBlu might be next. Even made an Asian account to get it like a month early :lol:

anyone else play zombie army? been playing co-op with my friends and i'm really enjoying it, paid $25 bucks for it and there seems to be a ton of replay value.

I think Destiny would be a lot better if it was in 3rd person So you can see the upgrades, and we had more vehicular combat (i.e. ships, bikes, real Halo, Star Wars Battlefront type fights). But I agree, Destiny is a bit flat considering the vision.

Back
Top Bottom