The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

2A8BF15D-9B21-4F00-8F78-24D35DF96F24.png

I'm really regretting not bringing my PS4 with me... staying at my mom's for a week, only brought my Vita and Switch because I knew I was only flying back with my backpack, but I should have just said F it and left my dirty clothes here since I plan on coming back in 3 weeks. I just want to beat TOU2.

Just got to the second character in TLOU2, great game so far. People were wylin with those pre-release hate

Copped a PS4 during lockdown.

Had been 7-8 yrs since my PS3 stopped working and i just never re-upped because i needed to get my life in order :lol:

So far it's been :pimp:

My friends tryna get me on warzone and all this other hectic online ****. FOH :smh: I'm 35 and i don't need any additional stress in my life.

As it stands i've played through uncharted and now i'm getting into Horizon Zero Dawn. The scenery in both games has almost moved me to tears :blush::lol:

Got the following on deck:

God of war
Witcher
Arkham knight
Shadow of mordor
Last of us 1
MGS

Plenty to add over the next year or 2 before i get the PS5.

Last edited:
Copped a PS4 during lockdown .

Had been 7-8 since my PS3 stopped working and i just never re-upped because i needed to get my life in order :lol:

My friends tryna get me on warzone and all this other hectic online ****. FOH :smh: I'm 35 and i don't need any additional stress in my life.

As it stands i've played through uncharted and now i'm getting into Horizon Zero Dawn. The scenery in both games has almost moved me to tears :blush::lol:

God of war
Witcher
Arkham knight
Shadow of mordor
Last of us 1
MGS

envious of you. Don’t do what most of is have done and buy more than you can play. Finish all those games before you buy even one more.

Rise is a great game, hoping they add Shadow one day. (Haven't played it/Want Too)

Also, I wanted to say thanks to the members of the thread.

I'm in the process of a move, so i won't be able to continue playing TLOU2 for a week or so, so I appreciate that no one is really posting storyline posts without spoiler tags as I still enjoy browsing the thread to stay on top of other PS news. :nthat:

PO

I owned Rise of the Tomb Raider. Great game. Need to pick up Shadow of the Tomb Raider soon.

I won't download 2k20 since I will pickup 2k21 along with the ps5.

Erica sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.

Copped a PS4 during lockdown .

Had been 7-8 since my PS3 stopped working and i just never re-upped because i needed to get my life in order :lol:

God of war
Witcher
Arkham knight
Shadow of mordor
Last of us 1
MGS

-Spiderman GOTY edition. I don't normally go for platinum trophy's for games. But this one I will eventually get on my 2nd play through on NG+ Ulmitae and I still have the 3 story DLC's to play also. To bad you missed out when it was $14.99-$19.99 during Black Friday but it probably will drop to that price again this holiday season with PS5 launching and Spiderman: Miles Morales coming also.
-Ratchet & Clank PS4.
-Hitman 2 if you are into stealth shooter games.
-Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy.
-Devil May Cry 5
-TLOU Part II
-RDR II

^ that would suck for fighting game fans cause Warner owns Neatherrealm Studios which develops Mortal Kombat. Imagine PS or Xbox with no MK.

Actually after reading some reports like this one I now don't think Sony & Microsoft will step in and buy WBIE. Mainly because AT&T is looking to sell them for at least $4 to $2 billion and any deal wouldn't include the rights to DC Comics for future Batman games and also any future Harry Potter games because JK Rowling would need to sign off on it. It's looking like Take 2, EA, or Activision will buy them.

envious of you. Don’t do what most of is have done and buy more than you can play. Finish all those games before you buy even one more.

Too late :lol:

Couldn't resist as the games were mad cheap but several have dropped price even further still.

-Spiderman GOTY edition. I don't normally go for platinum trophy's for games. But this one I will eventually get on my 2nd play through on NG+ Ulmitae and I still have the 3 story DLC's to play also. To bad you missed out when it was $14.99-$19.99 during Black Friday but it probably will drop to that price again this holiday season with PS5 launching and Spiderman: Miles Morales coming also.
-Ratchet & Clank PS4.
-Hitman 2 if you are into stealth shooter games.
-Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy.
-Devil May Cry 5
-TLOU Part II
-RDR II

Uncharted 4 i already have. That was the first thing i played to ease me in.

Hitman and Devil may cry aren't my deal but the rest will be acquired 8)

I did make the mistake of playing Shadow of the colossus remastered straight after Uncharted...

Loved it first time round but the climbing mechanics and controls are ****ing brutal :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony or Microsoft buys Warner Bros games.
Only Rocksteady will fit for Sony I think.

Also, last I heard the deal sounded a bit sketchy in that AT&T will still get some money or something like that.

Multiplatform is probably best for these studios.
Even with Spider-Man's success, I don't think DC will want their IP's tied down to one console although Rocksteady working on a new IP would've been good.

Back
Top Bottom