The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It sucks for y’all but I have NEVER had a bad experience at GameStop. I’ve been shopping there since 02/3 maybe, when it was EB Games. It seems like all the employees are usually chill and we just chop it up about games. Sure they ask me about pre-orders and offer used over new (one chick told me I could beat RE7 in less than a week in which I could return it for full credit if I buy used) but that’s their job. It’s no different than buying shoes and them asking if I want some kinda shoe cleaner or some extra socks. I guess YMMV.
Same. I'm usually in and out whenever I went to the store. In the past year, my good friend became a store manager, so transactions became easier lol.

He'd try to upsell me junk but I always told him to cut the crap :lol:

Between the gameplay, ad style, and music choice, godfall disappointedly doesn’t look like a game for a mature audience. It almost feels like they know it’s too far into production to revamp it into being worthy of critical acclaim, so they’re just trying to sell it with in your face marketing before people catch on that it’s subpar.

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s the impression I got.

Godfall will sell because it’s a launch game. The same way Knack and KZ: Shadowfall did at launch. Speaking of which, I’m actually surprised neither of those came to PS Plus. It’s the main reason I never played Knack since I wasn’t about to buy it :lol:

What’s the consensus on TLOU2 in this thread? Too many fragile gamergaters out there nuking it to get a real feel on if this game might be for me.

Good game, you won't regret playing it. I didn't love the story, but I got enough out of it

Brought this back from my mother's last week...

15944697586652721085848588053319.jpg

Only to realize...

15944698597776220558223444622515.jpg

I have no idea where the hell the disc is.

Luckily the complete edition is on sale for half off rn. Had this game since launch and never got far but I'll try again after I beat Last of Us 2.

Attachments

• 20200706_051143.jpg
    20200706_051143.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 3
I think it is. A lot of FTP games get physical releases. Apex, Fortnite etc.

1594485851433.png

1594485919157.png

More on the FAQ on their website.
I'm slightly more interested knowing it's not FTP now.

Nothing I've read indicates that it's gonna be free to play. That's usually one of the tings they advertise first.

Edit:
I feel like I've played a game before in the style they are advertising, but I cant remember the name of it.

Last edited:
There's an ad that leaks the AC Valhalla release date, 17 November. That may be a good indicator of when PS5/XSX launches. I'd say a week before or that same week.

Back
Top Bottom