The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not trying to stir the pot here, but do the authorities in France simply not give a damn about sexual assault and/or rape? Do they not have HR departments for French multinationals?

Just trying to gauge why the six victims could not get justice of any kind.

If this is re: the joke, the France part is just that they're not in America lol.

But, realistically, it's all money. This individual had gotten a lot of eyes on Ubisoft and pushing for diversity, and doing a lot in the Black gaming community. So if they see dollar signs, yeah, they'll protect people. It's disgusting.

do you run SFV?

And yes when I copp I will. Do you run a controller or stick? I am trying to learn a stick but it is rough.

I used to play a lot of Tekken, competed at one point, even.

Learning on a stick is all about finding the right stick for you. A lot of people typically go for a custom stick. You have different types of grooves (square, octagon, circle), as well as the joystick itself (ball, bat), and different levels of resistance with the stick. If you get good with one stick, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be good right off the bat with another. There's an adjustment.

I used to play a lot of Tekken, competed at one point, even.

Learning on a stick is all about finding the right stick for you. A lot of people typically go for a custom stick. You have different types of grooves (square, octagon, circle), as well as the joystick itself (ball, bat), and different levels of resistance with the stick. If you get good with one stick, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be good right off the bat with another. There's an adjustment.

yeah I have the SFV tes+ stick. It is good just hard to get used to. I am so much better with the controller.

yeah I have the SFV tes+ stick. It is good just hard to get used to. I am so much better with the controller.

I personally don't like the sticks and grooves for the MadCatz ones. They feel too loose and clicky too me. Couldn't adjust for whatever reason. But everyone has their preferences, and what works for them. Haha.

Screenshot_20200722-013754.jpg

tumblr_pq3xcuOK7F1rb2wzs_250.gif

This is incorrect. Uncharted 4 is #2 behind Spider-Man. I know NPD has it at #6 but their numbers are just flat out wrong in that respect.

TLOU 2 has outsold Uncharted 4 in a month after U4 has been out for 3 years?

Reporters not actually fact checking their info again...

It's dollar sales instead of unit sales and NPD doesn't count bundles so I can see it being possible that FF7 and TLOU2 have overtaken it in dollar sales

That being said It still looks fishy to me. Uncharted 4 would've been a system seller in 2016 so the bundles would've been flying at launch and on Black Friday but it's also the oldest game compared to everything on that list so I would've expected it to be on there.

Also I don't think NPD had digital data back in 2016 and I can't remember if they eventually got that and added historical data. I'll have to check.

Year of the samurai continues.

I'm actually hyped for this game even though it didn't get shown much love after the PS5 event. Even Bugsnax and Volcano High are getting more attention :lol:
Screenshots look good.

False alarm apparently :smh:
I think they're lying though.

Last edited:
The embody is my dream chair but I thought the collab was going to be a brand new ergonomic chair in the $300 to $400 price range not an embody with a Logitech logo for $1500.

Not everyone can drop that kind of money on a chair.

I'm trying to look after my back but at that price point, I'll take my chances :lol:

Going to get the Ergochair2 instead.

They wylin’ with them prices :smh:

I refuse to believe that there aren’t chairs that are good for your back that cost significantly less. If my back starts cramping or giving me issues cause I’m sitting too much, that means I need to get my *** up and do something else.

They wylin’ with them prices :smh:

I refuse to believe that there aren’t chairs that are good for your back that cost significantly less. If my back starts cramping or giving me issues cause I’m sitting too much, that means I need to get my *** up and do something else.

Yea the top ergonomic chairs are all in this price bracket. Even though this one is even more expensive than the usual Steelcase Leap and HM Aeron that most recommend.

If you can afford it then I'm sure it's great. Chairs are like Mattresses. You spend hours in them so it's best to get the best one for your health.

It has a 12 year warranty so you know the quality is good but $1500 is pretty steep. Need to get jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited to buy and review one for us :lol:

I have an IKEA Markus which has been killing my back but I can live with it for now :lol:

Yea the top ergonomic chairs are all in this price bracket. Even though this one is even more expensive than the usual Steelcase Leap and HM Aeron that most recommend.

If you can afford it then I'm sure it's great. Chairs are like Mattresses. You spend hours in them so it's best to get the best one for your health.

It has a 12 year warranty so you know the quality is good but $1500 is pretty steep. Need to get jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited to buy and review one for us :lol:

I have an IKEA Markus which has been killing my back but I can live with it for now :lol:

I seriously might cop, got the OMEGA gaming chair now, my second one and I'm not very happy with the quality. The chair itself is comfortable as hell, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired for a $700 chair.

I seriously might cop, got the OMEGA gaming chair now, my second one and I'm not very happy with the quality. The chair itself is comfortable as hell, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired for a $700 chair.
Bro what do you do? Curious to know where you work. That’s of course if you don’t mind sharing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom