The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 I hope everything is good and this is a proactive move. Your insight in the thread was always A+ and I'll miss seeing your posts, for real.

I always appreciated the insight you had into my favorite franchise and the information you were able to share. Being able to chat through DM's and in the thread back when I was new to NT really cemented me in the PS Thread throughout the years. It was awesome to talk with someone who obviously had a similar passion. Thanks for putting me on to MTQCapture when I was running FFXIV! A smaller thanks for putting me on to Mindjack. :lol:

why? cause it wont work on ps5? ps4 isnt going away

take care hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23
Man I can’t say I speak for everyone but I’m willing to bet that a majority of us in here could care less about some DualShock 4 colorways returning. We ready for PS5! They’re tweeting out colorways for their 7 year old console but can’t even drop some pre-order info for their new console that supposedly releases in ~3 months.

17E209B5-A4BE-47DD-8EC1-B76B07E3F115.gif

Man this game gonna be loaded as hell.
I didn't even think of the fact that you'd be playing your own "intro" depending on your life path and then getting into the main story. On top of decisions affecting how things go.

NPCs look incredibly detailed and unique too

^ I'm in the military. Those camo controllers are some of the ugliest controllers available. They're not appeasing to us, it's the civilians that think's the world of the military :lol:

Back
Top Bottom