The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey PS Fam, Just wanted to let you all know that I'm walking away from NT after tonight. I've contacted Meth and asked for my personal info, posts, and username to be deleted. The reason is personal and I will leave it at that.

I've been on this site since it was Nikepark and have had this account since 2005. Gaming has come a long way during that time and so has NT. I'm happy to reflect back on all the great times on this site and in this thread. I'm sure that another 20+ years will go by and this community will still be going strong.

I'd like to give a quick shout out to the people who have really impacted my stay here over the years and hope that they see it before my account/this post is gone:

Bad Religion Bad Religion
mr j 858 mr j 858
iheartboost iheartboost
swendro swendro
@jetpacunlimited
Ricky D Ricky D
D Double D Double
sole vintage sole vintage
@KingParappa
@thehealthinspector
@dhart48
@NCtwin
@bamez
@a blinkin
@iYen

Always remember @lamekilla was right.

There's many more people that I'm forgetting or not remembering. It's always been about the people here that have made me come back day after day more than any other community I've ever been a part of.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with on this site good or bad. I'm happy to have been a part of NT.

Thank you all.
Damn son, why?!

Many good times in these threads and your insight was extremely helpful. Best of luck to you and let's link up some time, I'm always in LA, and we still need to hit up E3, if it ever comes back.

Xbox Series X set to release in November. Safe bet this is the case for PS5.

Also in related news, Halo Infinite was delayed into 2021. May cause short-term pain, but probably the right call. COVID has caused so many delays I think people will understand. Might significantly hurt Series X sales though...

That Xbox controller leak didn't help, it basically gave away the launch window of Nov 5.

With no Halo i bet they will bundle 3 months of Gamepass.

Last edited:
1597175147811.png

You know things are bad when they're advertising 4 generations of games playable instead of Halo.
I still don't know what the launch titles will be.Is it just The Medium now?

Sony will go extra hard with the Spider-Man marketing for launch.
There's also Godfall, Deathloop, Kena and GOTY Bugsnax

MS will still have something up their sleeve, either a lower price than the PS5 or some crazy gamepass deal to counter.

Damn I was actually looking forward to playing Halo. It would have been on my One X and PC though. It’s weird that they didn’t give us an actual date. I think we all kinda knew it’d be November.

Beyond good and evil 2 still coming out? Ubi showed a trailer and gameplay like 2 years ago and then nothing. Maybe that’s the Sony exclusive

Makes sense the 6th is a Friday.

I still stick to my prediction of PS5 releasing on Friday November 13th

Yea, I could see this being the date as well.

Master Zik Master Zik

I have the 4 but won't pick up anymore games for it. I'll just play he's like Ghost of Tsushima, Predator Hunting Grounds, Days Gone on the 5.

Yea, I could see this being the date as well.

Master Zik Master Zik

I have the 4 but won't pick up anymore games for it. I'll just play he's like Ghost of Tsushima, Predator Hunting Grounds, Days Gone on the 5.
I figure I start off playing these PS4 games on the PS5 to take up most of time. Only thing I got left is GoT and Sekiro.

The Miles Morales joint may be the only PS5 game I get for the PS5.

I figure I start off playing these PS4 games on the PS5 to take up most of time. Only thing I got left is GoT and Sekiro.

Supposedly the SM that came out for PS4 is getting a remaster.

Maybe it comes out along with MM.

Yeah I actually canceled my Avengers pre order and more than likely my last pick up for the current gen will be Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 remake.

I may also hold off playing TLOU Part II until PS5 drops and it gets the eventual graphics & enhanced PS5 performance update.

this is sort of the reason I dont feel the need to get a ps5 any time soon
I'm personally just waiting for a new Battlefield game . hell i haven't even played horizon zero dawn yet and i got it back during BF 2018

Back
Top Bottom