The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sly Cooper also falls into the same category as Jak.

It has a fanbase and the dev did a remastered collection back on PS3 era but not enough interest to make a full brand nee game.
Did you not play Sly 4? I mean it was on PS3/Vita but that franchise did receive a new entry after the OG trilogy, unlike Jak.

Sony and Nintendo just had their strongest quarter and it was a Q1. April to June being stronger than Black Friday + Christmas in Q3 is unheard of.

Sony increasing productions must mean demand for the console is high. With the pandemic and winter coming. Who wants to go out, especially if there's a 2nd wave.

I don't remember how the recession affected the PS360 back in 08 but that was mid gen so they would have been cheaper. The Wii was still selling silly numbers back then but that's cheaper.

If I had to guess, I would say the PS5 will be sell out it's initial shipment. Consoles always sell out on day 1. I don't think the recession won't affect sales until January onward if it does affect it.

Just finished Last of Us 2. Somebody come talk to me.

Also link me to the first page of you guys talking about it in here if you remember it so I can read y'all's thoughts and comments as you played. See if it mirrored my own

Also link me to the first page of you guys talking about it in here if you remember it so I can read y'all's thoughts and comments as you played. See if it mirrored my own
It got tense with the back and forth. I’m not even sure how far back you’d have to go. There was 2, maybe 3 people who didn’t like the writing (this is regards to “the big” spoiler) at all but seem to have enjoyed the gameplay, attention to detail etc. I think everyone else was in agreement that the game lived up to expectations even if many thought that the first title was still better.

Here was my thoughts from a few days ago:

TLOU2

PO

For those of us that didn't preorder Avengers

starts at 9pm local time tomorrow(14th) till 9pm local time sunday(16th)

Avengers beta pre-load is up on the psn store for North America

Last edited:
So the 1.05 patch is live... and in order to get those new in-game extras, we need to 'purchase' them via the game's points system. I still don't know how to grind out these points. Gimme some infinite ammo so I can destroy these damn Clickers!

Got some motion sickness pills, so I've been able to get into Ghost of Tsushima.

Playing on Lethal Mode.

It's a good time.

I need to go back to it. At the end of chapter one. Love the lore/setting but the quest design has been way too redundant for me.
Feel like I'm going to the same looking location doing the same take out a horde of Mongols thing. The boss fights have been brilliant though, definitely the highlight for me.
Fun game but it's closer to a 8/10 to me than a 9+. I ended up going back to Outer Worlds and got sucked into that so hoping the same happens with GoT for me.

I just finished too. I pretty much ignored this thread while I was playing so I could avoid spoilers. My thoughts for this game are all over but I don't feel like typing it all out.
All I will say is, this may not be the story YOU wanted, but they took what they did and executed it at a top knotch level. I have no regrets buying/playing this game.

General question? How long after something's release can we talk about it without worrying about spoiling it for someone?
Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom