The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Went ahead and just pre-orded the deluxe version through Amazon. If the delivery is delayed due to COVID, then so be it.

nMBnbdD.png

Did Sony confirm if digital PS4 games will transfer to PS5? I was gonna go digital but I should probably find out first.
I’d be more worried about my discs working. Digital games will 100% work.

I have deluxe steelbook editions for FF7, TLOU and Ghost of Tsushima pre-ordered. I’ll have all them day one digitally if they’re delayed. I ain’t got time to wait this virus out :lol:

Anyone else aimlessly run around on Resident Evil 2? I feel like I have a bunch of overlapping objectives. Pretty much just following the trail and error method without any direction.:lol:

:rofl:

Xbox Series X Graphics Source Code Reportedly Stolen, Being Held for $100 Million Ransom
The leaked data refers to the rumored Arden GPU.

Jordan Oloman
By Jordan Oloman
Updated: 26 Mar 2020 7:17 am
Posted: 26 Mar 2020 3:33 am

Ahacker has reportedly stolen the Xbox Series Xgraphics source code and is holding it to ransom.

The news arrives through a blog post on the AMD website, where the hardware company explained the situation. "We were contacted by someone who claimed to have test files related to a subset of our current and future graphics products," the statement reads.

According to a report from TorrentFreak, this stolen data was found in a hacked computer and includes source code for AMD's Big Navi and Arden GPUs. The latter is rumoured to be the Xbox Series X 12 teraflop GPU.

Segments of code have been posted on GitHub, and subsequently removed. The hacker is asking for $100 million for the code and is threatening to dump the entirety of the stolen data if a buyer isn't found.

The fact that AMD has issued a DMCA takedown notice on the repository where the data was being heldwould suggest that this is a legitimate breach. Later in the official statement, AMD made it clear that the stolen data "is not core to the competitiveness or security of our graphics products."

You can read the details of the DMCA request over on GitHub where it is noted that the data has been 'forked' (copied) to other repositories after the first set was taken down.

In lighter Xbox Series X news, the console's full specifications were revealed earlier in the month. If you'd like to compare it to its main competition, the PS5, you can check out our Xbox Series X vs PS5 comparison chart here.

I'm sure it's been discussed here before, but I saw a post on Youtube talking about how Death Stranding's concept was clowned on until a few months ago, but now it's suddenly relevant in this current situation :lol:

Anyone else aimlessly run around on Resident Evil 2? I feel like I have a bunch of overlapping objectives. Pretty much just following the trail and error method without any direction.:lol:

I did this for a while to kill all the zombies and board up all the windows before you-know-who comes into play. Didn't want to run into/get stuck with any random zombies while being on the run and trying to finish puzzles at the same time :lol:

Screw that game. The colosi are just living their life minding their own business then you just gotta go and kill them for your own selfish reasons. :smh:

Pretty much sums up The Division 2 for me. This is actually a mission object, and there are 3 of them.....

The game has some really great parts, but nothing can compensate for how unfulfilling the combat is.

Anyone brave enough to play Death Stranding for a few days straight while quarantined at home due to Corona Virus.

Naughty Dog is the reason Sony > M$ when it comes to story telling period. Y’all can slob Ko(overrated)Jima all y’all want. Naughty Dog is the BEST hands down.

Pretty much sums up The Division 2 for me. This is actually a mission object, and there are 3 of them.....

The game has some really great parts, but nothing can compensate for how unfulfilling the combat is.
I haven't played this in months. Then I find out that they rebalanced everything and that I have to completely reroll my entire gearset.
Man.

Naughty Dog is the reason Sony > M$ when it comes to story telling period. Y’all can slob Ko(overrated)Jima all y’all want. Naughty Dog is the BEST hands down.

Who are you arguing with? :lol: Other than the shade at Kojima, most people would probably agree.

Although I can't remember an Xbox exclusive in a while that has had a compelling story. Maybe I am forgetting something.

But at least you can play Fusion Frenzy on your Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom