The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This is lame :smh:
giphy.gif

Probably won't be able to get my hands on a PS5. Anybody selling a PS4 for cheap? Sold my XB1 2 years ago so coming back to Sony. Just want to play Spider-Man and 2k

No rush to cop for me. I'll upgrade when my homies do and none of them are Day 1 purchasers.

I'm not understanding the issue on either end with companies supporting their products a few years beyond their active life, while releasing new ones like every single other company in the world. Gamers are a weird breed.

Because the messaging beforehand was about moving on to the next generation. Today all these games they presented as PS5 games at the last showcase are now cross-gen titles. Shoulda said that stuff right away.

I think if Horizon wasn't one of these games it wouldn't be so bad.

Spider-Man makes sense. Sackboy makes sense.

Horizon just does not.

With Ryan saying that PS4 support could last as long as four years, what are the odds that God of War will be cross-gen as well?

I was able to get one through on Wal-Mart but it was like 20 minutes after it initially went live so I went ahead & did Target too to be safe. :ohwell:

I'm going to do Amazon as well if I can, because I ordered at all the same stores for the PS4 & only Amazon came though. :smh:

PO

Because the messaging beforehand was about moving on to the next generation. Today all these games they presented as PS5 games at the last showcase are now cross-gen titles. Shoulda said that stuff right away.

I think if Horizon wasn't one of these games it wouldn't be so bad.

Spider-Man makes sense. Sackboy makes sense.

Horizon just does not.
I'm not sure how this affects your personal ps5 enjoyment if you want the latest at the best specs.

I can still game on my pc with a gtx 1070 for years but will probably upgrade to a rtx 3070.

Back
Top Bottom