The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I've been playing ps4 games for 4 years. That's plenty of time.

I buy a PS5, I wanna play PS5 games. Especially the flagship titles.
But you will be playing PS5 games on a PS5. Boosted graphics, loading times, smoother gameplay, higher res/refresh rate combos. What do I care if there's a version available on the PS4 but it can't hit the same strides?

But you will be playing PS5 games on a PS5. Boosted graphics, loading times, smoother gameplay, higher res/refresh rate combos. What do I care if there's a version available on the PS4 but it can't hit the same strides?

Because games built for the PS5 are more exciting to me than up-res'd PS4 games, which is all these cross-gen games are.

A game built to PS5 specs can do so much more than what's possible on PS4. Not just better graphics.

I'm assuming that they are developed on PS4 and scaled up to PS5, yes.

If guerrilla went balls out on a PS5 only Horizon 2, I don't see how that would run on a PS4.

(And yes, the first game I'm going to play on my PS5 is a PS3 Remake :lol: )

Last edited:
It's on Gamepass and I really want to play it but I don't have it in me :lol:
Man up b :lol:
It’s and experience at least play the first 2 hours. Running around the hunted house getting the keys while dodging some big ol redneck is intense ****. Then it starts to feel like a normal resident evil game

Last edited:
Got the shipping address screwed up on my order from target. I really hope it doesn’t get cancelled since I had to update it. I already don’t trust it. :smh:

Man up b :lol:
It’s and experience at least play the first 2 hours. Running around the hunted house getting the keys while dodging some big ol redneck is intense ****. Then it starts to feel like a normal resident evil game

I was late to RE games and the mechanics always threw me off and this one just seems tense as **** :lol: For free I might as well give it a shot

Got the email from PlayStation!

1600308963986.png

I got the email also. But cant find the actual disc or digital edition on their site to pre order.

Feels strange being super pissed off after the showcase and then a few hours later having my preferred console and every single accessory secured for day 1... what an evening. Congrats to everyone that managed to get straight already...

For those that received the email invites, do you have really high psn gamer levels?

Dammit I have a full day after watching the event, saw no messaging around pre orders and boom theyre all sold out lol

Back
Top Bottom