The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone pre-order games?

Looking to pickup Mile Morales Launch edition and Ghost of Tsushima.
I got my pre-order from Target but going to try and snag another one from Sony tomorrow. I'm waiting to see if the games go live digitally since some of them give the free upgrade i.e. Miles Morales. I figure I can buy on PS4 and let my kids play and then download it on PS5 when I get it.

Wouldn't it be easier to just order on release day?

I cant take that chance. Cant recall a time where quantities available on RD resulted in an individual being able to obtain one with ease down here. Just my experience though.
Also, why deal with a potential hurdle (lining up, surrounded by people in a pandemic etc) when I don't have too?

PO

So, the fact that Target put up more pre orders should indicate all of us who pre ordered last night are 100% good right?.....Right? :frown:

I just have no trust in anyone except Amazon.

Walmart & Target cancelled on me 1 week before the RD & I got orders in fast on those sites as I did for the PS5. :smh:

PO

I didn't, do you or anyone else reading this think they might not be in stock on RD in stores? :nerd:
It didn't seem to be an issue for the PS4.

PO

You mean the games? Yea, you should be fine. Software doesn't sellout unless it's a special/collector's edition.

OK damn, I just got in the house from work at that time. I just hope my Target pre-order doesn't get cancelled Amazon always comes through for your boy.

Got through on Amazon last night around 8:40pm (PST).
I copped around the same time last night :pimp:

Got my pre-order confirmation. I sent it over to my boys later, but they said they weren't able to order at like 9pm last night.

Got through on Amazon last night around 8:40pm (PST).
I copped around the same time last night :pimp:

Got my pre-order confirmation. I sent it over to my boys later, but they said they weren't able to order at like 9pm last night.

thats funny
got mine around that time too.
Still can't believe how easy it was compared to the hard time others seems to be having.

I cant take that chance. Cant recall a time where quantities available on RD resulted in an individual being able to obtain one with ease down here. Just my experience though.
Also, why deal with a potential hurdle (lining up, surrounded by people in a pandemic etc) when I don't have too?

PO
Order online like you did for the preorder. I haven't been inside these stores on purpose in ages.

Maybe I've just been lucky though.

PO

There won't be a line or campouts like the PS3 or PS4 releases. I've bought all of the major games releases during the pandemic and it's smooth to show up and do curbside pick up at BB, GS, or Target.

Damn now I’m thinking might have to go the resell route, what do you guys think resell prices are going to be? Seriously considering copping if they’re < $900

Back
Top Bottom