The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Today I found out the PS4 Peter Parker is 23. That puts this even more into context. My brother is 23 and has a baby face. I'm okay with the change.

How you Spider-Man but you still look like you're going through puberty?

2g6fl2fy4cq51.jpg

1601493676004.png

Old Dude
John-Bubniak.jpg

New:

motw_benjordan_pola03.jpg

his tweet literally doesn’t make sense.

so the decision to change face models was to bring a more “believable” looking character???

so what he’s saying is that the first face model, John Bubniak, a real human being, doesn’t have a “believable face.” The PS5 specs too weak to make his face believable? His nose too pointy or something? Lol.

zero logic.

^ I guess he meant that they pictured a younger Peter for what voice actor, Yuri, had provided. To me, I do see it. The voice fits the new actor more. Seems like Sony is taking the route to match the MCU version, so they got a Great Value version of Tom Holland. :lol:

his tweet literally doesn’t make sense.

so the decision to change face models was to bring a more “believable” looking character???

so what he’s saying is that the first face model, John Bubniak, a real human being, doesn’t have a “believable face.” The PS5 specs too weak to make his face believable? His nose too pointy or something? Lol.

zero logic.
They're talking about the facial capture or mocaps.
I'm not an expert but I'm sure the facial capture translates better when the in game model and real life human look similar.

It's why lots of games have the actor look like the character or in the case of games like Death Stranding it's a 1 to 1.

Nolan North in Uncharted

1601497918700.png

1601497662672.png

1601497992589.png

They're talking about the facial capture or mocaps.
I'm not an expert but I'm sure the facial capture translates better when the in game model and real life human look similar.

It's why lots of games have the actor look like the character or in the case of games like Death Stranding it's a 1 to 1.

Nolan North in Uncharted

1601497918700.png

1601497662672.png

1601497992589.png

if that’s the case then it’s obvious they couldn’t bring the original guy back to re-do the facial scan. He prob wanted more $$$ or something and they couldn’t agree lol

Back
Top Bottom