The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Never fails man :lol:

I recall there being shortages on both Wii and PS4. Both went on to sell over 100M+. Crazy thing is one of them wasn’t even a good console :nerd:

I honestly don't know how to look & feel about Dreams.

The game looks dope from creative & graphics .

But at the same time it's something I just can't see myself playing.
I hear ya. I mean, the creations shared look amazing and incredible... but I don't see myself playing the game in the creation-capacity or playing the actual creations themselves. Not taking anything away from the game, but I just don't have that kind of creativity, skill or patience. It's just not for me.

E3 officially getting canceled tomorrow morning.

CVID 19 or not the show just needs to fade away for awhile and get properly rebooted

E3 was on its way out anyways with Sony having pulled out and Nintendo being one foot out the door.

That PS5 shortage news was gonna be obvious. You would of thought by 2020 and them releasing consoles for years theyd have enough to go around.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Y’all bugging E3 is flames. Just cause Sony stopped going doesn’t make it any less exciting.
In the past, sure. I just think the Nintendo style direct is better. E3 is usually a let down for me because most of the stuff worth being hype for gets leaked ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom