The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

49670300208_3a43b23f41_o.png

I liked LA Noire and re bought for cheap on PS4. A sequel would be :pimp:

Last edited:
Whoever ordered FFVII through Amazon, the have cancelled the delivery date on it. New delivery date TBD.

What are you into? Nioh 2 just dropped and is really dope. It’s a little challenging tho :lol:
mostly into action adventure games like Unchartered. Anything with a good storyline that isn’t crazy depressing lol
I'm playing Red Dead right now... have you played Uncharted 4? Or God of War? Both of those are great games that I beat
Haven’t played GOW yet maybe I’ll get that.

jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited I assume that contraption hanging from your ceiling is for VR? That's actually pretty slick.

Yea the Valve Index with the Kiwi Cable management system, below that is the Protube VR attachment.

no hatred.
But can you break down what is going on here.

The Monitors might be a bit confusing looking at that pic. I have 3 x Acer Predator X35s. Two of them are off at the moment (only the one to the right is lit). When I want to do tripple screen gaming I run with those three.

IMG-1151.jpg

As it sits, I'm just running and my main monitor(the one below) which is a ASUS ROG pg27uq. That Monitor has three way inputs HDMI x2 and a Display port. So from there I have my PC/Xbox One X / Nintnedo Switch and PS4 hooked up via HDMI splitter as well as the PC itself. This is typically my gaming screen with the other monitor there to multi task.
That long skinny line under the monitor to my left is actually my adjustable microphone stand. It’s just in that awkward position in the pic.

Finally, to the far left is my Killer Instinct cab. Been a dream for years to have the arcade version of Killer Instinct at home.

Last edited:
They're just announcing hardware specs? Similar presentation MS did the other day?

Hopefully we get some gameplay videos.

Truth be told, these performance wars don't even matter that much. As much as people love to tout their favorite systems specs, the console war is ultimately decided by two things....Console price and Triple-A exclusives.

Sony might be in trouble if Microsoft does launch two systems. The lower spec'd one could be technologically inferior, but if it's $100 less than PS5, the consumer will probably be pulled in that direction.

I think PS5 will be slightly weaker but will still probably outsell the competition.

Seeing what the new hardware you'll be playing for the next 7 years can do is pretty important since it's what you're stuck with so having a good baseline is what's most important to me.

I just want a big jump from current gen. I want sufficient juice for VR games and innovations that will improve the entire experience.

Just predictions but I'm sure he knows a lot.

Back
Top Bottom