The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What’s the consensus on Doom: Eternal? Looks great but I feel like I’ll breeze through it and never pick it back up again. Trying to wait for RE3 is hard :smh:

Been playing it on PC since Friday... I think if you liked the last DOOM then you should enjoy this one. Graphics are actually a lot more vivid than the furst game and I'm surprised how well it runs in 4k on my 980ti.

I'm actually kinda the opposite as far as RE3 hype. It has always been one of my least favorite in the original trilogy, CODE Veronica was the real RE3 to me... RE3 is really RE2.5.

Been playing it on PC since Friday... I think if you liked the last DOOM then you should enjoy this one. Graphics are actually a lot more vivid than the furst game and I'm surprised how well it runs in 4k on my 980ti.

I'm actually kinda the opposite as far as RE3 hype. It has always been one of my least favorite in the original trilogy, CODE Veronica was the real RE3 to me... RE3 is really RE2.5.
I beat the original RE3 so I'm probably going to pass on the remake... but it's my favorite RE game in the series... this new version looks unbelievable though... I'm going with Last of Us 2 for my survival horror game fix

I finally beat Red Dead Redemption 2 last night.... after playing for a while I would take a break and play and beat other games... then I would come back to it... it's a classic game

About 2 hours through it. The pace is so damn slow :lol:
You're right the pace is slow... I started playing it when it first came out and got to about 17 percent completion and then I stopped and beat about 5 other games... then I came back to playing it and got to about 71 percent completion... then I stopped playing it and beat another game... then I started playing it again lol... finally beat it last night... just have to be patient with this game

Already out. These monsters are very hard to fight. :lol:

i actually dont think theyre that bad, fun fight and all but i do hate it when new content comes out and all these peeps come back but has forgotten hiw to play

so much faints and failed quests

Classic but I couldn't bare the pace :lol:

I forced myself through it, and it's overall a good game, but damn, the first few hours of the game were ZZZZZ status. I'm all for immersion, but having me do 1800s style manual labor is unnecessary :lol:

I think Rockstar updated it now, but another huge thing was not having fast travel. I've literally put my controller down for 5 minutes to let the auto travel thing play, gone to the bathroom, and come back only to see that I STILL hadn't reached the destination

Last edited:
Crossplay still has some kinks to workout.

When I play PS4 only, the servers feel fine. I play with a few friends via crossplay on PC and there is almost always latency.

Back
Top Bottom