The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

can somebody check to see if tekken tag 2 is on psn for ps3? i'm at work so I can't check right now.

but you can post here asking the question?

1E4E5EAB-9061-437F-80F2-8A5A616D2687.gif

can somebody check to see if tekken tag 2 is on psn for ps3? i'm at work so I can't check right now.
I think it’s on PS4 via PSNow. I’m almost scared to see what the PS3 storefront looks like now. I can only imagine how slow it is :lol:

but you can post here asking the question?

1E4E5EAB-9061-437F-80F2-8A5A616D2687.gif
yes, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time asking. niketalk isn't blocked here however other sites are.

you could have just answered the question instead of searching for a gif to post to get laughs or you could have just ignored the post altogether.

I think it’s on PS4 via PSNow. I’m almost scared to see what the PS3 storefront looks like now. I can only imagine how slow it is :lol:
thanks for not being an *** and actually answering the question.

Rumor came from 4chan.

But the timing would be not bad. Considering how many people are home right now.

They would set a record for most watched youtube video

yes, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time asking. niketalk isn't blocked here however other sites are.

you could have just answered the question instead of searching for a gif to post to get laughs or you could have just ignored the post altogether.

thanks for not being an *** and actually answering the question.

1) I’m joking
2) the GIF is already in my arsenal ready to be launched
3) I’m joking

i actually dont think theyre that bad, fun fight and all but i do hate it when new content comes out and all these peeps come back but has forgotten hiw to play

so much faints and failed quests

It was all good until I got to Brachy's lair :sick:

I need to learn patience with this one.

Welp, all pre-orders for FF7 through gamestop.com is sold out.

Idk if I should just go digital at this point or attempt to pre-order through Amazon.

Welp, all pre-orders for FF7 through gamestop.com is sold out.

Idk if I should just go digital at this point or attempt to pre-order through Amazon.

Did Sony confirm if digital PS4 games will transfer to PS5? I was gonna go digital but I should probably find out first.

Back
Top Bottom