The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Are you looking to pre-order PS5 games? I doubt you're going to find a ton of deals on PS5 stuff since it's brand new and the hype is high. Everything sells decent at the launch of new generation. Shoutout to Knack :lol:
No I meant to say I know some retailers give $10 off if you pre-order or something like that.

Seems like companies haven’t learned how to optimize the GBs yet.

Reminds me of WWF Smackdown Just Bring It - 4,173 KB on an 8 MB memory card. I didn’t realize it was that big until it was time to save a year or so later in Kingdom Hearts and I couldn’t.
Nintendo has learned how to optimize GB’s

EA6C3C9F-7380-4818-9514-913228F9B185.jpeg

This kinda silly but what are you top 3 PS4 gaming achievements?

#1 Bloodborne platinum
#2 Destiny 1 Trials of Osiris victories
#3 Reached Gold Rank in SFV with the worst character in the game (give or take)

My biggest achievements are definitely the From Software platinums I got: Bloodborne, DS 3, DS Remastered, Sekiro.

Just started Dark Souls 2 in preparation of Demon's souls :pimp:

Not necessarily moments but just things I’ll remember for a while.

#1 was getting the platinum in Bloodborne. It was my first Souls game and I manage to beat the base game without any summoning.

#2 would be the countless hours I spent playing BF4 near launch with my bro. 24/7 on Operation Locker :smokin

#3 is the the first and only time I cleared the Vault of Glass raid from Destiny 1. I don’t remember much from the raid itself outside of dying a lot due to these platforms that moved when you would jump towards them. That and the satisfaction I got after beating the boss was one of my favorite moments in gaming. I was so hype and knew I was about to be addicted to Destiny going forward. I went and instantly copped the 2 available DLCs and never played it again :lol:

This kinda silly but what are you top 3 PS4 gaming achievements?

#1 Bloodborne platinum
#2 Destiny 1 Trials of Osiris victories
#3 Reached Gold Rank in SFV with the worst character in the game (give or take)
1. Got the Plat in every FromSoft game
2. Got the Recluse in Destiny 2 even though I hardly ever do PvP
3. Still cannot get the Platinum in Monster Hunter World despite having 2800 hours in it because of dumb RNG. :lol:

2800 hours ?!?!? Bruh what do you do for a living and how old are you :lol:
Im 30 and I work. MWH is the only game I put time into anymore because I enjoy it so much. My time is not really that different than those of us in here who spend or used to spend days playing the same game like COD, Fifa, NBA, etc...
I jusr found a game i liked and stuck to it. :lol:

Im 30 and I work. MWH is the only game I put time into anymore because I enjoy it so much. My time is not really that different than those of us in here who spend or used to spend days playing the same game like COD, Fifa, NBA, etc...
That was me with Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3, not 2800 hours, but I'm entirely devoted to those two titles.

Sometimes I wish I only had a couple games and just stuck to them like people stick to scotch, or bourbon no matter what.

I understand that.im def going to be checking out MHW when PS5 drops.

After posting that I went and did a bit of math. The game's been out for 1001 days. Divide my time by that and I get an average of almost 3 hours a day since release. There have been days where I played significantly more than that, but Im glad to see that my initial investment (and the expansion) was well worth it. :lol:

After posting that I went and did a bit of math. The game's been out for 1001 days. Divide my time by that and I get an average of almost 3 hours a day since release. There have been days where I played significantly more than that, but Im glad to see that my initial investment (and the expansion) was well worth it. :lol:

are you going to get Monster Hunter Rise?

Back
Top Bottom