The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wow you only buy 2-3 games a year?? That's amazing... I don't have that kind of restraint lol
Fifa, nba 2k, & COD for me lol
Getting a digital one too. Especially after the ps4 was ejecting disc all the time and beeping for me! Omg so frustrating...

It’s 2020, I thought disc would be gone by now lol

If I have an external hard drive that I use for my PS4 games, will it work if I just plug it in to the PS5?

I saw that 99% of PS4 games will run on the PS5, but will they see a boost or is that up to the developer to implement? Like will Ghost of Tsushima run at a higher frame rate automatically or will Sucker Punch need to update the game?

If I have an external hard drive that I use for my PS4 games, will it work if I just plug it in to the PS5?

I saw that 99% of PS4 games will run on the PS5, but will they see a boost or is that up to the developer to implement? Like will Ghost of Tsushima run at a higher frame rate automatically or will Sucker Punch need to update the game?

from everything that I read it will work for your ps4 collection but you will not be able to download or store any native ps5 games because they are being made to take advantage of ssd speeds. need Sony approved ssd to store ps5 games.

Last edited:
I don’t want to go back to Vice City. Make GTA VI based off of Chicago or something in Europe. Ain’t nobody in here remember London 1969 Lol

I actually wouldn’t mind Vice City going back and forth between the 80s and current times. Make sure to include the biggest boss, Rick Ross :lol:

tenor.gif

EsteemedTinyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Sony & Insomniac really pushing people to buy the $69.99 ultimate launch edition and wants people to double & triple dip on OG Spidey

Back
Top Bottom