The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

anbody know if CP2077 will have ps5 support as in performance? or will it just be backwards compatible with the ps5?

I am pretty sure they confirmed it will be enhanced for PS5. Just not at launch.

Someone please correct if I am wrong.

That’s the way I understood it too...

Plus it seems that they’ll be offering free updates to the version PS5 for people who buy the PS4 version and play it on the PS5 apparently...

guess it seems like i will be waiting until that ps5 support patch comes in before i buy that game.

It looks like the dualsense and some of the accessories are releasing Oct. 30, the console still says Nov. 12 though

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.24.22 AM.png

People are acting dense. $20 for a remaster is fine. Miles is $50 and the remaster is $20 aka $70. I swear these nerds cry over the simplest ****.
People complaining just to complain. It really isn't a big deal.

Can't wait!

Some time in 2021, if you buy the current gen version you will get the free upgrade to next gen.

If it comes out in the first half of 21 then I'll probably just wait. It usually takes me 2 years to beat those type of open world games, still working on RDR2 :lol:. I'd be super pissed if I started on the old version just for the next Gen copy to drop 4 months later.

Looks like I'm going the digital route.

Hello, future :pimp:

(Unless someone prefers to trade their disc version, I'm okay with that too lol)

1600970306707.png

Let's hope Jeff Bezos doesn't start snapping up studios.
I feel like with Stadia flopping, Amazon is going to be snapping up studios for exclusive content like their video service.

Back
Top Bottom