The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

QCK5x5D.gif

The consolidation has begun.

Last thing we need is games exclusive to streaming platforms.

That would make even Tencent look like the good guys :lol: :smh:

Possible dark times ahead and a flurry of acquisitions.

Sony needs to be on the phone with Bluepoint, Housemarque, Xdev, etc right now :lol:

Do you guys think ps5 is Sony last console and they will do streaming also?

1600972911135.png

Sony already streams and has the largest catalogue. They just don't talk about it for some reason.

Still they believe in giving people choice on how to play from physical, digital or streaming.

Do you guys think there will be lines at Gamestop tomorrow for the additional PS5 preorders?

I called my local gamestop... they said it's only the disc version and it's not a launch day release since they did preorders for that already... this could only be my gamestop and might be different for you... I think I'm a pass and just keep my one and only preorder from target

I called my local gamestop... they said it's only the disc version and it's not a launch day release since they did preorders for that already... this could only be my gamestop and might be different for you... I think I'm a pass and just keep my one and only preorder from target
My friend said they're only opening pre-orders for the digital version. Hmmm.

Yeah, I don't think I want to camp lol.

Just got an invite email for Friday. I have one on preorder for amazon but if this is for sure launch day I’ll take a look at it

Just got an invite email for Friday. I have one on preorder for amazon but if this is for sure launch day I’ll take a look at it

how confident are you that amazon is gonna deliver launch day? I have an Amazon pre order too but I’m not too sure Amazon will ship launch day

how confident are you that amazon is gonna deliver launch day? I have an Amazon pre order too but I’m not too sure Amazon will ship launch day
I think I’m a little more confident that I have a disc version compared to a digital which everyone saying is more limited. But it’s still not that high

I cancelled my Amazon USA PS5. I can't justify shelling out an extra $200 on top of the price.

I'll try and hit on any in Canada I can, but worst case I dont see one on release day, I won't be too sad.

This is my experience only, but for the PS4, I had one pre-ordered at WM, TGT, Amazon & BB all during the initial week they went live.
When Nov 2013 arrived, Amazon & BB were the only two who didn't cancel & fulfilled my order. I had both in hand on RD.

I did the same thing this year, but I'm more confident in my success for the PS5, since I didn't pre-order the digital & that seems to be the one most want & is most limited based off reports.

PO

Back
Top Bottom