The Official PlayStation Thread | PS5 UI REVEALED | PS5 RELEASES 11/12 FOR $499 / $399

Joined Jan 19, 2008
I'm with that. Gotta be honest being called a N word everytime I tried to get good at COD kinda ruined that experience for me early on. Now it's one of the biggest franchises on the planet and I have no desire to really pick it up. Even with the homies.
This happened from time to time on MW, BO, MW2, ect.

More than once, iheartboost iheartboost would roast them in the lobby, then our usual 6 stack of NT'ers would annihilate them in the match causing them to back out before them match was done.

Game chat has almost died off thanks to party chat options. You obviously still get belligerent filth, but more often than not the lobbies are silent.

Joined Jan 19, 2008

I always see Digimon Cyber Sleuth on sale... maybe I'll grab it down the line.

This number is for Cyber Sleuth and the sequel, Hacker's Memory. As a kid I always thought the Digimon creatures were way cooler than Pokemon.

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Joined Apr 8, 2009

Earlier than expected but just in time.

VRR and ALLM will be in another update though. People think it will be rolled in with the next Android TV update.

Joined Aug 12, 2012
Joined Jan 3, 2011
Joined Jan 25, 2015
This happened from time to time on MW, BO, MW2, ect.

More than once, iheartboost iheartboost would roast them in the lobby, then our usual 6 stack of NT'ers would annihilate them in the match causing them to back out before them match was done.

Game chat has almost died off thanks to party chat options. You obviously still get belligerent filth, but more often than not the lobbies are silent.
“ITS NT BACKOUT!”

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Crazy the prices on hotas flight sticks nowadays. Could move my hotas 4 I paid 35 on for 150, but then I'd never find anything else when i'm ready to try squadrons.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now