The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hopefully they have some more stock drop online don't feel like going to the store with the pandemic going on. Gonna cop miles and an extra controller and just stare at both til I get a ps5 lol

Cyberpunk is $10off on Amazon

Amazon product ASIN B07DJWBYKP
20201019_225857.jpg

Frostpunk is amazing.

FINALLY beat the New Home story mode. I came close on Medium, but had to drop to easy in order to understand what the final challenge entailed. I can't even fathom the extreme difficulties. I can't believe I haven't heard more about this game; so well done. Its punishing if you make a mistake, but those mistakes make your next playthrough just a little more successful as you know what to avoid.

As a kid who was obsessed with Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and hoarding resources, this came scratches that itch perfectly.

One downside is that going from playing Death Stranding to this has basically put me in a depression, fully expecting an apocalypse. :lol:

I am going to jump into the scenarios and play though each. I really hope to see the PC DLC come to console eventually! I'll gladly pay full price after experiencing this game on sale.

I beat it a few years back on PC. Game is brutal fun.

I haven't pre-ordered any game this fall, other than Destiny's new DLC, Beyond Light.

I'm honestly content to play my backlog while picking up games via sales every few weeks. I've been having a blast going through old(ish) games.

Makes me think I might not even need a PS5 at launch. :lol:

I haven't pre-ordered any game this fall, other than Destiny's new DLC, Beyond Light.

I'm honestly content to play my backlog while picking up games via sales every few weeks. I've been having a blast going through old(ish) games.

Makes me think I might not even need a PS5 at launch. :lol:

I thought the same thing...couldnt help myself a splurged....I'm a fiend.

I just beat Until Dawn after having it since 2016:rofl:game was dope though

Man.. It's pathetic. The comments section under the tweet PS did about the BLM theme is so disheartening... I really forget that humanity... this country is not as good as I'd like to believe 😢

man its sad if only i could get my hands on them

I'm content with the backlog for now.
Need to be strategic though and play ones that will benefit from boost or have no chance of getting a patch.

Horizon and FFVII: Remake will no doubt get PS5 patches but The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2. I'm not so sure.

Trophy hunting is kind of going downhill for me. There are too many games that just give you trophies for the sake of doing it. I know that I don't have to play them but trophies are just losing that value for me :frown:

Not that I can talk much since I've only got 2 plats in like 3 years but the quality over quantity approach is definitely the route for me now.

Went to check ResetERA just to see they banned me...again :lol:

I've started going to more of the community threads. They're like a safe haven.
Other threads are like leaving a town in a RPG. Plenty of random battles. :lol:

lol what did you do.
Bruh someone suggested that Sony allow Miles Morales to freely use the “N” word. Not just use it here and there and for it to be part of his regular vocabulary. I said the fact that the thread was allowed to be started was ****ing ridiculous, ignorant. They banned me and said that there are better ways to disagree :lol:

I wonder if preteen Peter Parker is gonna be on the PS4 version of SM:MM?

Or they keep the OG one?

Bruh someone suggested that Sony allow Miles Morales to freely use the “N” word. Not just use it here and there and for it to be part of his regular vocabulary. I said the fact that the thread was allowed to be started was ****ing ridiculous, ignorant. They banned me and said that there are better ways to disagree :lol:
THAT'S WILD! I saw someone mention him saying the "n" word in the video thread and I ignored it. Look I say it all the time but I don't need it in Spider-Man

Looking like only Spider-man & COD for right now.
Gonna see if i can catch 2k on sale (especially now that it has Ads)

When’s the best time to trade in my Ps4 slim 1TB. Think gamestop is a 140, wanted a bit more to go towards games

Spider-Man for sure and Ghost of Tsushima. don't feel like playing just yet when I'm about to trade in my PS4.

Back
Top Bottom