The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

20201030_180519.jpg

20201030_182056.jpg

This may be a stupid question and I should probably know by now, will the PS5 play 4K blu Ray?
Yea.

Some are even getting PS5 covers.

1604098115965.png

Who's getting Sackboy on launch day? I'm interested but just gotta see what the reviews are. I never really got into Little Big Planet games before though.

Not on launch but I'm definitely interested in it. WIll get it next year.

Finally downloaded the new PS app.

Loving the streamlined look, but I'm missing my Wishlist.

Last edited:
Might just go with this before the ps5 launch.

It's 120hz and the update for hdmi 2.1 should be out before the 12th one would think

Was thinking about this too. My problem is anytime I wanna get something new, in my mind I'm like..."ok if I throw this on my BB card and it's 24 months 0 interest...why not spend an extra $400 to get the "better" option" :lol:

LG CX if you can afford it and not scared of burn-in is the best choice.

Sony for the best bang for buck and no risk of burn-in.
Some also say it has better colour accuracy than the CX but obviously OLED has better contrast and no need for a backlight.

There's also a bug like you see in the video at 120hz with it being blurry. Others on AVS forum and Resetera have said it doesn't affect them.
I think it's only happening for some Nvidia GPU's but it's best to wait and see how it works on PS5

I wasn't impressed by the Samsung's contrast and no Dolby Vision support kills it for me personally.

Can't wait for CES to see eveyrone's 2021 TV lineup.

Forgot to cancel my extra remote from Amazon and the bastard just shipped... they never changed the release date from 11/12. Grrrr.

Went to see if my BB had any other accessories but nah...

Stopped to look at the new TV's, definitely going to chill with the Sony and Samsung I have now and wait. Too many wonky first gen options involved and I've been through that already - missing features here and there unless you pay rape. Not for a TV bruh. Those days are gone.

Back
Top Bottom