The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Been holding this controller all day, wife getting sick of me. :lol:
16041763814857343457644864734625.jpg

That extra week wait we have in Europe is going to be a killer.

it's bad enough you guys are getting all the accessories now. :smh:

LOL where is Gabe Logan then? Is he a Zombie?

The virus in days gone was bioengineered which is the plot in symphony filter to try and stop it from being manufactured and spread. Nero soldiers looks exactly like the people that use to help Logan same yellow suits and all. Files you find through out the game name drop exact locations in syphon filter along with Logan, Lian, and companies in the original series. Weapons branded with from ipca and Logan’s initials. Easy to say it’s just easter eggs but I believe it’s the same universe. There are a few others also

Picked up my media remote from BB. Got the headset off the shelf today at walmart. And amazon shipped my controller and it arrives tomorrow.

Now let's hope I'm not sitting on all this for too long waiting for amazon to get me the system.

the fact that some of you guys in here have multiples of both systems while i cant catch a single break is madness to me smdh

:lol: im in the same boat man, struck out on all preorders smh. Praying my spot comes through again. Got my ps3 and ps4 release day with no issues but im worried covid might ruin that this time around. If it works out and I am able to cop 2 ill sell the other for retail to someone in here, eff them resellers

Yeah, Bezos is really leaving me in the lurch here.

I pre-ordered mine through that weird backdoor link, so I gotta believe I'm in the first shipment.

Back
Top Bottom