The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I might just also order the digital edition from Sony Direct tomorrow at 10AM.

That version will resell like crazy

C730B440-73DF-405D-9F41-A39190FA3086.jpeg

53E51698-25E2-4515-A706-794457A2EC3D.gif

If you're looking for PS+ deal good time to stack.

Pre-order my extra controller and Miles from Amazon. Hopefully Target ships early.

Pre-order my extra controller and Miles from Amazon. Hopefully Target ships early.

This deal is amazing, but my current expires in December & I'm good for 2021, but damn that is a good price.... :lol:

PO

My prediction of PS5 releasing on 11-13-20 was so damn good & close.

So glad I put in vacation time off request from work from 11-13 to 11-20 :pimp:

I knew there was NO WAY Sony would release this on 11-20 a week before Thanksgiving & Black Friday or early December :lol:

Pre-ordered the same things on Walmart earlier when I struck out lol.

People prefer the digital but I honestly like the fact of the 4K Blu-ray even though it doesn’t look as sleek.

Damn it, I can’t believe I took Ls on this! This is what happened after I submitted an order in Bestbuy.. Seem to be stuck in a payment loop.

FB8E40FC-E4E5-458F-B050-9328C0A4517D.jpeg

People prefer the digital but I honestly like the fact of the 4K Blu-ray even though it doesn’t look as sleek.

Disc version will be winning and will pay off in the long run. Look at what Capcom is doing with DMC5 PS5 version with them price raping the digital version at $40. This will only get worse with every Sony first & 3rd party game dev. Thats the biggest problem with digital only version of PS5.People are saving $100 off the hardware on the digital edition of PS5 but Sony and these other game devs will make they're money back with higher priced digital editions and you can't resell or trade in a digital game if you end buying a game you end up not liking.

Ugh I give up.. This is a mess. Congrats to those who got Ws today.

At least Best Buy is honest about their website being trash tho lol:

890F2FD8-1517-4FE8-98B3-2C25BBDFF3DF.jpeg

I think this will keep GameStop afloat. I make fun of them all of the time, but the more competition, the better.

Back
Top Bottom