The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Could you do an og ps1 colored one?

If I replace the white panels, it will be with that grey.

0FDE219E-9039-46AB-8CC5-847E3E8B2078.jpeg

I don't have a Switch so it doesn't seem like I will. I might just wait until the next one comes to other platforms.
Someone else will have to carry on my will in that game. :lol:
So what’s the deal with MHW and Iceborne? Are they going to combine the two at some point. I know Iceborne is an expansion but do people still play the base game like that? I just didn’t bother with MHW cause I figured most people moved on :lol:

So what’s the deal with MHW and Iceborne? Are they going to combine the two at some point. I know Iceborne is an expansion but do people still play the base game like that? I just didn’t bother with MHW cause I figured most people moved on :lol:
I dont understand what you mean. Combined like in a bundle? Because it you can buy it like that.
Or do you mean combined in the game, because it is like that too once you buy Iceborne. You just need to beat the base game in order to access the new story. There are lots of people that help low levels get up to the current content, myself included when I feel like it. :lol:

I've also been in lobbies with base game players as well. There's a lot who play the game, and if there isnt, you can always shoot me a message and I can help.

Destiny 1 with the NT fam was definitely a highlight for me this gen. And even though it wasn’t on PS4, GTA 5 with NT when it first released was ridiculous :lol:

Back
Top Bottom