The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was charged & it didn't fall off, but I did in-store pickup.

I'm not sure if thats the policy or not, since I assumed you would only have to pay when you pickup or when it ships. But not bothered by it.

PO

Did you use PayPal? I think it completes the transaction right away if you did, same happened with my pre order.

Yes, someone please post steps on how to do this, because I aint trying to "get got!" That's some more slang for Bad Religion Bad Religion to be confused by. :lol:

PO

:lol:

It was quite mid.

I went to the Playstation website, logged in, then went to security in account settings.

It gives you a couple options in how you want to enable two-step verification.

Now when anyone tries to sign-in using my email, I get a notification.

I did.
If we call BB CS, will they refund us for the time being or is this what they do? Do you know?

PO

Its my first time using PayPal with them but from what I've read this is standard procedure. I guess Bestbuy immediately charges PayPal who then charges you.

I did.
If we call BB CS, will they refund us for the time being or is this what they do? Do you know?

PO
Whenever you preorder or pay with PP it'll charge at that time. Every site is like this to my knowledge. Don't think they'll refund you unless they cancel it.

Whenever you preorder or pay with PP it'll charge at that time. Every site is like this to my knowledge. Don't think they'll refund you unless they cancel it.

Cool, I'm not canceling.
I was just curious about their process, since no one else charged & I used PP for those sites too, but this was the only one i did store pickup. Thanks all!

PO

Last edited:
:lol:

It was quite mid.

I went to the Playstation website, logged in, then went to security in account settings.

It gives you a couple options in how you want to enable two-step verification.

Now when anyone tries to sign-in using my email, I get a notification.

Man.... I just went to the PS website right now & I couldn't sign in.
Reset my password, still can't sign in. Tried FF, Chrome & Safari. :smh::frown:

PO

Also, regarding the Bethesda news, I think it’s being blown a little out of proportion. Don’t get me wrong, it’s huge news. And even though I don’t play any Bethesda games, I understand how big this is for Xbox players. But you got Sony dudes mad about it like we don’t got games like SpiderMan, GOW, HZD, etc. to play. And on the flip side, Xbox dudes talking about “this makes PlayStation irrelevant” and “Sony is done” as if we don’t got games like SpiderMan, GOW,HZD, etc. to play. People on both sides looking foolish. Ain’t nobody buying a PS5 to play Fallout :lol:
I've never played any Beth games, zero interest *kanye shrug*

The day news broke, I saw the PS thread jumped 5+ pages, hopped in here thinking something major happened, like a new wave of PS5 preorders, God of War 2 launch exclusive or Metal Gear Solid 6 announced, NOPE, it was half the Xbox thread in here flexing the MS copp :rolleyes

Of course, not.
Insomniac :
”The remaster for the PS5 is no simple up-res, as many of the game’s art assets have been completely updated to take advantage of the PS5 console’s horsepower. You’ll see better-looking characters with improved skin, eyes, hair, and facial animation (including our new, next-generation Peter Parker). You’ll also see ray-traced reflections and ambient shadows, improved lighting, more pedestrians and vehicles stretching further into the distance, and the same optional performance mode offered on Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, allowing you to finally play the game at a targeted 60fps frame rate. We’ll be supporting near-instant loading, 3D audio, and the DualSense controller’s haptic feedback. Lastly we’re adding three amazing new Spider-Man suits, new photo mode features, and even new trophies for those of you looking to Platinum the game all over again."

The Bethesda acquisition is great for Xbox, but it doesn't make the PS5 irrelevant in any way. Sony's first party exclusives are still top tier and for the most part, we know of at least a new Horizon and God of War., which are more appealing to me than anything else I've seen coming up in the next gen. I don't really care for Fallout, etc., but it'll make Gamepass that much more of a value moving forward.

The beta 8.0 system update has support for authenticator apps from the App Store and Google Play for two-step verification. hopefully its releasing soon since i heard the SMS messages are hackable through social engineering.

The Bethesda acquisition is great for Xbox, but it doesn't make the PS5 irrelevant in any way. Sony's first party exclusives are still top tier and for the most part, we know of at least a new Horizon and God of War., which are more appealing to me than anything else I've seen coming up in the next gen. I don't really care for Fallout, etc., but it'll make Gamepass that much more of a value moving forward.

Nobody was saying PS5 is finished or irrelevant. Dudes in here just exaggerate when it comes to anything Xbox related.
If you go through the thread there's the same few posters that mention Xbox on every other page, even during the PS conference dudes were talking about Xbox :lol:

Both sides have something great to offer. Ill be owning both consoles.

Last edited:
Considering the majority of games on next gen are going to be $70 anyways, we're getting two PS5 games for that price with the Ultimate Edition.

Hopefully they add the PS4 DLCs as well

Considering the majority of games on next gen are going to be $70 anyways, we're getting two PS5 games for that price with the Ultimate Edition.

Hopefully they add the PS4 DLCs as well

I don't think Miles is a full game and thats why it's being priced cheaper.

I'll never forgive square charging full price for KH 2.8 and me finishing it in like 5/6 hours. Miles will obviously be longer but I'm still heated over that :lol:

You get Remastered and Miles for $70. I don't think that's a bad price for you don't have Spidey and want Miles as well. I never played the DLC and I sold my copy, I might grab this cause it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom