The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Seeing how I will almost undoubtedly put the most hours into this game on the PS5's first few years....

THE NEXT GENERATION OF DESTINY

4h - Bungie
The stars have aligned, and the next generation of console gameplay begins in the launch window for Beyond Light. As we continue to improve Destiny 2, we’re taking the opportunity to optimize the experience you’ll have on this new hardware.

The next generation optimized version of Destiny 2 will launch on December 8. While things like faster load times and cross-generation play will be available on November 10, we’re taking some more time on the following enhancements to ensure a smooth experience when playing Destiny 2 on your new devices.

1602782796724.png

Other notes:

• We are offering Field of View customization on consoles for the first time. Our goal is to enable a FOV range similar to that on PC. We’re currently testing these settings to ensure smooth performance across each platform and will have additional details closer to launch.
  • There will be noticeable improvements to things like loading the game and inspecting character inventory. However, some load times are dependent on networking and matchmaking. So, loading activities still takes time while you search for opponents.
  • For cross-generation play, Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players. PlayStation 5 players can play with PlayStation 4 players.

We’re excited for you to experience these enhancements for yourself and we’ll share more next generation details in the future.

I wonder why the details says “PS5 Digital”. That would be a nice surprise if the console showed up.

Man.. I'm not going lie, Sackboy and Destruction All Stars might be my most anticipated launch games :lol:. I put hundreds of hours into the original LBP and Twisted Metal Series back in the day.

As someone who put in a ton of hours into Rocket League and RIGS, I'm ready for Destruction All-Stars.
I just hope it's actually good. I still don't know why we haven't seen a blow out but we only have so many random Thursdays and Tuesdays before the console releases.

Trying to course correct a new generation from normalizing racism, I dig the effort.

I'm with that. Gotta be honest being called a N word everytime I tried to get good at COD kinda ruined that experience for me early on. Now it's one of the biggest franchises on the planet and I have no desire to really pick it up. Even with the homies.

Back
Top Bottom