The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bots appear to have crushed the site. I think I may have gotten one, but no email yet. I got a confirmation screen, but wont trust it until I see the confirmation email. Exhausted so I am heading to bed.

No digital versions offered; only disc version available. Showed as sold out after about 8 or 9 minutes.

Too bad they dont ship to ny 🔥🔥🔥

^ does your order status say anything? Target has had a pre-auth on my cc since I preordered but the actual charge hasn’t posted. :nerd:

^ does your order status say anything? Target has had a pre-auth on my cc since I preordered but the actual charge hasn’t posted. :nerd:

Nah no changes, I got charged initially but it fell off after a few days. But today I got charged again, so i thought that would be mean they are preparing to ship in a few weeks, but if its what thehealthinspector thehealthinspector said and its just a continuous cycle of charging to make sure the money is there, then that sucks. :lol:

PO

Need a target pre order

they are opening a target around the corner from me next week, wonder if they will have some in store on release day :nerd:

Frostpunk is amazing.

FINALLY beat the New Home story mode. I came close on Medium, but had to drop to easy in order to understand what the final challenge entailed. I can't even fathom the extreme difficulties. I can't believe I haven't heard more about this game; so well done. Its punishing if you make a mistake, but those mistakes make your next playthrough just a little more successful as you know what to avoid.

As a kid who was obsessed with Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and hoarding resources, this came scratches that itch perfectly.

One downside is that going from playing Death Stranding to this has basically put me in a depression, fully expecting an apocalypse. :lol:

I am going to jump into the scenarios and play though each. I really hope to see the PC DLC come to console eventually! I'll gladly pay full price after experiencing this game on sale.

is this a good deal?
ive never had a projector before

720p native resolution. That's like the screen of the Nintendo Switch blown up. It's not going to look good.

Good projectors these days use lasers instead of lamps for better colours and are also 4K too but they can be very expensive and I'm not sure many of them have HDMI 2.1 features.

I would stick to a good TV.

Yea I was team projector for a long time, still am, but im not no rich person to afford those 40/50k projectors that are worth the specs for a gaming system, I feel like the projectors that do run 4k that are $2k plus have the same or if not less features than a good 4k tv, so ill just go with a TV

Frostpunk is amazing.

FINALLY beat the New Home story mode. I came close on Medium, but had to drop to easy in order to understand what the final challenge entailed. I can't even fathom the extreme difficulties. I can't believe I haven't heard more about this game; so well done. Its punishing if you make a mistake, but those mistakes make your next playthrough just a little more successful as you know what to avoid.

As a kid who was obsessed with Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and hoarding resources, this came scratches that itch perfectly.

One downside is that going from playing Death Stranding to this has basically put me in a depression, fully expecting an apocalypse. :lol:

I am going to jump into the scenarios and play though each. I really hope to see the PC DLC come to console eventually! I'll gladly pay full price after experiencing this game on sale.
Now I gotta pick it back up.

Nah no changes, I got charged initially but it fell off after a few days. But today I got charged again, so i thought that would be mean they are preparing to ship in a few weeks, but if its what thehealthinspector thehealthinspector said and its just a continuous cycle of charging to make sure the money is there, then that sucks. :lol:

PO
I have a Target pre-order and can confirm they just continuously charge your card every few days. Once they ship the charge will stick but until then it will just pre-authorize.

Back
Top Bottom