The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

7E9DE0CD-679F-4987-92D1-4FE890EFE60A.jpeg

Everyone at the studio today got PS1 notebooks to celebrate the PS mini launch. The notebooks are pretty dope.

The mini is so tiny that it’s barely worth displaying. You can see the notebooks are 3x its size.

Our studio manager asked if they could display my pair of the Playstations as everyone came through to get their notebooks. I happily obliged :lol:
You got 4!? I only got 1... :frown:

I made the mistake of playing NIOH yesterday :lol:

So far:

Bloodborne
NIOH
Horizon
Uncharted

In that particular order.

Everyone at the studio today got PS1 notebooks to celebrate the PS mini launch. The notebooks are pretty dope.

The mini is so tiny that it’s barely worth displaying. You can see the notebooks are 3x its size.

Our studio manager asked if they could display my pair of the Playstations as everyone came through to get their notebooks. I happily obliged :lol:

1 for me? :nerd:

Ready for this:

Let me know if you wanna run some matches :pimp:
I suck, I've never been good at online gaming. I used to get destroyed on '14, talking 'bout 8-0 type scoreline. :smh: :sad:

Humble Acura brag. :nthat:

I've always wondered what NT'ers in this thread drive.
no humble bragging, it's nothing special...'04 TSX that I've posted here before

20161121_185507_Night.jpg
2018-12-04_01-13-46.jpg

personally I like Nioh more than Bloodborne

the combat system is much more intricate

I like Bloodborne born more because of the lore that is an absolutely chore to learn and it’s overall creepiness. Also, it has legit reasons to play again (quest lines) and it seems to get better each time. The MP/Co-op is a trip too.

Did you finish the DLCs on NIOH?

if they boost the speed on it then it might be cool, played the og recently game moves at 2 mph compared to mario kart. just not fun if your playing a racing game and the game speed is slow.

I like Bloodborne born more because of the lore that is an absolutely chore to learn and it’s overall creepiness. Also, it has legit reasons to play again (quest lines) and it seems to get better each time. The MP/Co-op is a trip too.

Did you finish the DLCs on NIOH?

I have the dlc but havent touched it yet lol. Bloodborne lore is agreeably superior. The combat system of Nioh is just on another level in comparison, which I prefer.

once I beat Nioh I took over a yr off from playing video games

went back to Bloodborne a few months ago before RDR2 released

now im hooked on RDR2 for now

ill most likely go back to Nioh early 2019 since I have so many games on the backlog lol

no humble bragging, it's nothing special...'04 TSX that I've posted here before

We rarely see nice cars up here, especially outside of the major cities. I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I have seen an Acura outside of Calgary.

Most people buy pick-ups with how long the winters are, and to hold our maple syrup and bagged milk.

I just bought mine last March: 2017 Nissan Titan Pro4X
Titan.jpg

Mr Dink Mr Dink , be prepared to mod that thing the moment the "emulation OS" for the PS1 Classic minis have been confirmed and release by our typical hacking suspects online.

Otherwise, that thing is currently trash as is.........and you will be disappointing yourself by attempting to play with it.

Mr Dink Mr Dink , be prepared to mod that thing the moment the "emulation OS" for the PS1 Classic minis have been confirmed and release by our typical hacking suspects online.

Otherwise, that thing is currently trash as is.........and you will be disappointing yourself by attempting to play with it.
Just bought it for the collection......

.....and for Mr. Driller.

Nice, I don't know what studio you work for but could you speak to Bandai Namco to release the Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Collection

I remember the day I got my PS3 at launch...had never been so hype for a system. It was just my age at the time.

And the damn thing was so beautiful.

Resistance: Fall of Man for hours

I regretted buying the PS3 at launch . No games were worth it until mg4 dropped.

Plus that $650 price tag :smh:

Back
Top Bottom