The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone hyped for the VGA’s? We already announced we’re not showing anything :lol:

I can tell you the orchestra and arrangements are going to be on point though. And rumor is there are a lot of release dates incoming.

Anyone hyped for the VGA’s? We already announced we’re not showing anything :lol:

I can tell you the orchestra and arrangements are going to be on point though. And rumor is there are a lot of release dates incoming.
Just want info on Metroid prime 4
Crash team racing hd (just for nostalgia)
Mk8 the best racing game
Wish naughtydog was gonna show off
More of the last of us 2
But oh well

I’m glad there’s no TLOU II being shown, we already know that game is going to be a masterpiece. Tbh, I don’t really care to see anything from Sonythats already been announced. Let’s ride out this gen with what’s already been announced and get ready for PS5 :smokin

It’d be nice to see some Zelda ports, Metroid trilogy and Mario Maker on Switch.

I still buy shoes fairly often. Coincidentally I just got the crimson Jordan XI IE in the mail yesterday. I usually stick to Jordans and the odd new Lebron or Kobe to play in.

Not sure about the Concords; I have a pair from the last release. The 45 and higher patent have me second guessing myself, though. :lol:

Any rumor/s on some big reveal?

New twisted metal, silent Hill, Dante's inferno, etc.

Rumors I have heard:

Far Cry Post/Apocolyptic game
New WB Batman/Superman game centered around Court of Owls
Crash Team Racing
Mortal Kombat 11
Obsidian's new multi platform game
New Alien game
Square's Avenger's game

Some of those sound good.

Have u heard anything about the PS5?

If no, what would be your best bet when u think it will release?

There are a couple people in the thread that probably have a great idea of when PS5 is dropping but obviously can't say anything.

Just going off podcasts/web speculation, it's looking like it'll probably be announced fall of 2019 with a release of summer or fall 2020.

Sony backing out of E3 leaves them open to bring back their Playstation Event in December of 2019 and possibly announce PS5 there.

2020 we probably see the console release.

2027 we see a release date for FF7 remake.

It would be cool to see a console release in the summer instead of the fall. I think a tease at PSX 19, reveal in early 20 and a release in Fall 20 is what’s likely to happen. Like I’ve stated before, once Sony announces anything PS5 related, I’m done buying any new games on PS4. They’re getting me with the remasters next gen. Plus that will be the perfect opportunity to trim the backlog before next gen.

If this ever comes to console, I might do this with the next CoD. It be a no brained if it were blackout and zombies minus MP.

Leaked Ubi game. Excuse the platform :lol:
D9CD6D23-37E1-4680-8E47-A2A939F58188.jpeg

There are a couple people in the thread that probably have a great idea of when PS5 is dropping but obviously can't say anything.

Just going off podcasts/web speculation, it's looking like it'll probably be announced fall of 2019 with a release of summer or fall 2020.

Sony backing out of E3 leaves them open to bring back their Playstation Event in December of 2019 and possibly announce PS5 there.

2020 we probably see the console release.

2027 we see a release date for FF7 remake.
2027?!

Back
Top Bottom