The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

is the ps4 slim discontinued?
I have been looking for one and most local sores are saying they havent seen them in a while?
Is the PS4 pro really worth it?

I am looking to get a console for my husband. He hasn't played video games in a while and has a older PS model.

solewoman solewoman You may not be able to find a stand alone unit but there was a Spiderman PS4 Slim bundle and up here in Canada there's a Black Ops bundle as well as a NHL '19 bundle.

Thinking to give RDR2 another shot now that my expectations for gameplay are tempered

For those who put in the hours, does the game get better or worse? Or do the first 10 hours basically lay out what to expect

Thinking to give RDR2 another shot now that my expectations for gameplay are tempered

For those who put in the hours, does the game get better or worse? Or do the first 10 hours basically lay out what to expect

It opens up more, but what you see is kind of what you get.

The story absolutely picks up, though.

Yeah growing up in the Air Force showed me that AAFES don’t know. They will have a two year old game at 60 still but will discount the PS4 Pro to 230 :lol:

They clearly have their own rules.

Exactly. They normally just carry the most expensive or least relevant brands and get off on saving you tax. Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool for bigger purchases but I’m not going to AAFES to cop any type of media :lol:

OH you got the base hook up? Let me know what them prices look like :nerd:

Exactly. They normally just carry the most expensive or least relevant brands and get off on saving you tax. Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool for bigger purchases but I’m not going to AAFES to cop any type of media :lol:

yeah i winded up getting the COD PS4 (slim - I think) bundle and madden 19 for like 335 i think. 5% off and no tax. Wasn't that great of a deal. I saw the COD bundle was the same price out in town (299)

same. im playing thru it too slow tho. ive been playing it since black friday and i JUST got to meridian

I started last week and I just finished The Proving.

I'm also trying to juggle AC: Origins and RDR2 at the same time :lol:
Red Dead has been frustratingly slow thus far though. Game looks amazing but things are so tedious. The part where you had to drive the slow a** stagecoach to the camp for the first time annoyed me so much. I drove it for like 5-10 minutes and was almost there but then I looked away for a second and I hit a rock. Apparently it was hard enough to break off the wheel and then it said I failed the mission. Then I had to start the whole trail all over again :smh: :smh: :smh:

I started last week and I just finished The Proving.

I'm also trying to juggle AC: Origins and RDR2 at the same time :lol:
Red Dead has been frustratingly slow thus far though. Game looks amazing but things are so tedious. The part where you had to drive the slow a** stagecoach to the camp for the first time annoyed me so much. I drove it for like 5-10 minutes and was almost there but then I looked away for a second and I hit a rock. Apparently it was hard enough to break off the wheel and then it said I failed the mission. Then I had to start the whole trail all over again :smh: :smh: :smh:

stories like this are why im taking my sweet time to get the game. seems like they forced a lot of time wasting into it with the travel. And i heard the controls need a good bit of tweaking. so ill grab it early next year or something i guess. how is the online by the way? last i heard the beta online was a flop and i never heard of it again

stories like this are why im taking my sweet time to get the game. seems like they forced a lot of time wasting into it with the travel. And i heard the controls need a good bit of tweaking. so ill grab it early next year or something i guess. how is the online by the way? last i heard the beta online was a flop and i never heard of it again

No clue, I'm only a couple hours into the game. I probably would be upset if I paid full price for it but luckily I'm gamesharing with my friend.

I really need to sit down and beat Red Dead, but I copped Smash, and now I got analysis paralysis, playing neither :smh::smh::smh: gotta finish before GOTY podcasts start

RDR2's online is in Beta currently. While it shows some promise, there are alot of issues to iron out. I'm confident it will get to where it's great, but you can afford to wait if you dont have a desire to jump in yet.

Back
Top Bottom