The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If splitting the parts ends up giving us a richer experience overall, then I'm all for it.
I really don’t see how we get a richer experience from this. Imagine making it out of midgar and then get hit with “to be continued” and have to wait another year :lol:

Just realized Bethesda is gonna have a great year this year. Rage 2, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein all in the same year.

Then again, the original PS1 Final Fantasy 7 game was split into 3 discs...................1 disc PER STORY ACT.

This could just be a "symbolic decision" from the developers to keep the game divided up that way since the original game was like that anyway

I don’t even know why I watched. That joint had me grinning from ear to ear. Then I realized it’s not coming until 2023 :frown:
The feels :pimp:

I want to play it Day 0 but with the updates that FFXV got after launch, I wonder if I should just wait for some souped up PS5 combo pack.
I doubt I will be able to hold out though :lol:

2023? It said that? Trailer was cool, but not much different then what they showed already.
Graphical upgrade though. Definitely looking AAA now.

Square goofed by announced FF7 Remake during the PS3 when it's most likely gonna drop for PS5. Mofos announced 2 generations too early.
There was only a tech demo for the PS3. It was never announced for the PS3 but the tech demo did not help things :lol:

I can't see this game skipping the PS4 but if they went all in and made it PS5 exclusive, I won't complain.

Square wants that MCU money.
Sephiroth going to be the new Thanos

I hope they put in everything from the original if not they can keep that. Sounds like they trying to make a telltale the walking dead with all the seperate parts.

I wanna see all the npcs, all the stories n characters. Plus being updated n basically a new game I’d figure it would take more time. I want the materia grind. I want aeris final limit disc 1, I wanna chose if I want yuffie in my group. I wanna fight the Turks multiple times, I wanna save Barret from the Pitts of the golden saucer. Chocobo races/gold chocobo. I want it all plus I want enemies to level up as I level up so the game doesn’t get too easy.

I am keeping my expectations low.

Enemies leveling with your characters was one thing that always bothered me in FF8. Make that a difficulty option if anything. Some of the joy in my favorite JRPGs is the ability to power-level.

20190510_152458.jpg

89p2Gzx.png

Cloud's shoulders looking more accurate :lol:

20190510_161504.jpg

Definitely an upgrade.

I always thought Barrett looked more like the 2015 version. He looks better 2015 to me. Cloud looks cool I guess but he looks like a ff15 character where as the 2015 got sort of mysterious look to him.

2015 version reminds me of the Advent Children cloud who was depressed and sick.
2019 version reminds me more of the cloud in FF7 and Crisis Core. That fresh off the boat confident Shinra soldier.

I can't see much difference in Barett's model though. I think it's just more detailed.

Is that an actual game play of ghost recon breakpoint? If so, it looks very real! I can't tell. Could be mixed...

Is that an actual game play of ghost recon breakpoint? If so, it looks very real! I can't tell. Could be mixed...
forsure expect worse..havent played wildlands but watching reviews/ side by side comparison of it, I knew I wasn't paying full price for it. Hopefully they took the bad reviews and put more effort into this one..It has the potential to a very good shooter/survival game.

It probably was gameplay on an outrageous PC that like 1% of gamers will experience.

Ubisoft games generally look amazing from a technical standpoint even on consoles though.

Back
Top Bottom