The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Me first.

EDIT: Fair enough.

I wouldn’t even be a third as far in the game if it wasn’t for you
How do you receive the code?

Yo does any Nioh 1 take place in daylight? I realized Nioh 2 looks the same to me and I'm thinking it's because it's always night time :rofl:

Last edited:
How do you receive the code?

Yo does any Nioh 1 take place in daylight? I realized Nioh 2 looks the same to me and I'm thinking it's because it's always night time :rofl:

Sony sends you an e-mail with code.

And it looks the same but different. Mechanics are different and the graphics are better. As far as light goes I believe there are daytime missions for sure.

Sony better have a 1TB option for the PS5 at launch. I have the 1 TB Pro and I am getting pretty damn close to needing to delete a few games. 500GB just wont cut it

We’re gonna get 500GB with the PS5 and be satisfied. We not gonna have backlogs next gen because we’re gonna finish our finish our games before buying new ones :pimp:

Hope the FF7R leak is valid, the bulk of the world map is traversed by the end of disc one so that’s impressive if they’ve covered that much development already. Discs 2 and 3 really only introduce a few new areas and underwater with the remaining being revisits to existing towns so if true much of the work is already done.

We’re gonna get 500GB with the PS5 and be satisfied. We not gonna have backlogs next gen because we’re gonna finish our finish our games before buying new ones :pimp:
honestly the reason I don’t care about next gen. More than happy playing the games I haven’t gotten to yet.

BACKLOG>>>>>>>>PS5

upload_2019-5-23_13-4-26.png

https://www.techradar.com/news/bloo...-london-studio-is-taking-vr-to-the-next-level

This might be this year's Astro Bot.
With this and Iron Man VR getting good previews, I hope VR continues at the same rate with the PS5.

One open world RPG type game and one shooter. Platinum both before moving on.

We are gonna adult properly this time :lol:

honestly the reason I don’t care about next gen. More than happy playing the games I haven’t gotten to yet.

BACKLOG>>>>>>>>PS5

I like this as well but I have come to terms that a 80% of the games I purchased will not be played*.

I am definitely gonna platinum horizon and get the The Witcher though.

Last edited:
I like this as well but I have come to terms that a 80% of the games I purchased will not be bought.

man im on the last mission of HZD cant bring myself to beat it lol

man im on the last mission of HZD cant bring myself to beat it lol
i accidentally glitched my way around most of the fight lol. was climbing a mountain just to get away and the mountain dropped me off behind everyone. so they all disappeared lol

I like this as well but I have come to terms that a 80% of the games I purchased will not be played*.

I'm not even trying to platinum majority of my games anymore. I was down for Kingdom Hearts III until I beat it this morning and realized that I wasn't spending all my time doing mini games and collecting ingredients :lol:

I'm getting through the backlog and if a game warrants the platinum, so be it. If not, it's on to the next one.

Rip gamestop (for me anyway) they changing their pro incentives. No more 10% off preowned (will be replaced with a monthly $5 coupon)
No more points per trade transaction (only points for purchases)

It was fun while it lasted
Looks like I'm not renewing my Pro account. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom