The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think Cyberpunk will also be 2 discs. It's crazy to see games coming on multiple blu-ray discs. Any other games this gen that have more than one disc? Red Dead Redemption 2?

wtf what game is this? this looks GREAT. is this the new watchdogs? and when someone dies its permanent? super dope. i actually had a movie idea for a concept similar to this. ill write it in time tho.

Yeahhh bro. Watchdogs 3. Set in Marshall law London.

You recruit a team. but yeah, people die, it's permanent. That's a true game changer.

Man I need to watch that trailer you posted because from the trailers I saw, this game is giving me Saints Row 3 vibes. It's like they just went off the edge :lol:

Man I need to watch that trailer you posted because from the trailers I saw, this game is giving me Saints Row 3 vibes. It's like they just went off the edge :lol:
the trailer looks absolutely bonkers. drone strikes and **** on city streets lmaooo

One thing I will say.....from the trailer...I didn't like how the cpu citizens reacted...or didn't react rather, to the gun fire and chaos around them. It wasn't realistic to me. People should've scattered and took cover.

the trailer looks absolutely bonkers. drone strikes and **** on city streets lmaooo

One thing I will say.....from the trailer...I didn't like how the cpu citizens reacted...or didn't react rather, to the gun fire and chaos around them. It wasn't realistic to me. People should've scattered and took cover.

good catch. environment gotta be submersive if u wanna include elements like shootouts in public. should be absolutel chaos during things like that. but MAN this looks like they nailed it for real. i wonder if the first guy even has a chance to survive or is it scripted he dies no matter what. cuz the cutscene brought it up in the end. so it makes me wonder if some events are completely unavoidable or if they just shot 400 different possibilities

thwy legit need to redo that avengers game all over again. all the way down to the casting. those voices suck ***.

thwy legit need to redo that avengers game all over again. all the way down to the casting. those voices suck ***.
They're not redoing the cast. They got an all-star cast; Nolan North, Laura Bailey and Troy Baker.

They're not redoing the cast. They got an all-star cast; Nolan North, Laura Bailey and Troy Baker.
but they need to. everyone sounds straight doo doo for the characters they were picked. the game is looking like a B movie.

I'm more interested in Ultimate Alliance 3 than that Avengers game.

But hopefully it'll be as good as Spider-Man...(doubt it but we'll see)

One of the reasons Marvel Infinite failed is cuz they tried to go all MCU with the soundtrack and look instead of the comic look and the arcadey music from the previous games.

I think studios making Marvel games should go the comic route or their own interpretation of the characters in terms of design and not the MCU route otherwise they're setting yourself up for comparisons which probably won't end well in the game's favour.

Still though, we've come a long way to be finally having good AAA story driven Marvel games.

but they need to. everyone sounds straight doo doo for the characters they were picked. the game is looking like a B movie.
Travis does Thor for the cartoons. I think everyone sounds fine. Will say that when Tony talks all I hear is Nathan Drake :rofl:

One of the reasons Marvel Infinite failed is cuz they tried to go all MCU with the soundtrack and look instead of the comic look and the arcadey music from the previous games.

I think studios making Marvel games should go the comic route or their own interpretation of the characters in terms of design and not the MCU route otherwise they're setting yourself up for comparisons which probably won't end well in the game's favour.

Still though, we've come a long way to be finally having good AAA story driven Marvel games.
I wonder if they considered using their toys as a look for the characters

capt.jpg
iron.jpg

Attachments

• thor.jpg
    thor.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4
Anybody interested in the new PS software beta? It has the new 16 player party chat, speech to text etc. I can't use it, if you want it, inbox me.

edit: I didn't realize it could be used by more than once person

2KFC-XKNX-Q6FR

Last edited:

big facts.
nothing like hand drawn comic style.
it hasn't been the same since mvc2 had the weirdo 3d backgrounds but we accepted that for a decade.
but yeah, I really miss the days of handrawn everything. both Capcom and marvel should go back to that.

Anybody interested in the new PS software beta? It has the new 16 player party chat, speech to text etc. I can't use it, if you want it, inbox me.

Why can't you use it? All you have to do is update. You can give that code to up to 20 people.

I wish they'd just give us the entire remake and not split it into parts.
i'm trying to power level and demolish.
I want to 100% the game for the 234234 time.

I didn't get a chance to see the E3 coverage but did they mention anything about optional/new bosses, new weapons/armor/accessories, towns...any end game stuff?
new game plus? easter eggs?
Nope. Basically just battle gameplay while explaining their new take on the ATB system and Tifa hype. From everything they’ve shown and some rumor stuff this games strictly Midgar (unless they managed to squeeze the Nibelheim flashback into part 1.)

I'm deployed right now.

I didn't realize it was able to be used more than once. In that case:

2KFC-XKNX-Q6FR

Oh damn. My apologies. Never forget.

I got an email as well and didn't noticed it said that you could share it. They're really trying to stress test these features out.

Last edited:
Did you all cop days gone? Thoughts, w/o spoilers plz.

Thinking I'll cop this week. Waited to see if I was getting it for my bday. I didn't :lol:

Back
Top Bottom