The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh damn. My apologies. Never forget.

I got an email as well and didn't noticed it said that you cod share it. They're really trying to stress test these features out.
It's all good bro, no apologies necessary. I would have signed up but the wifi is beyond terrible :lol:

Of all the series available on non-Sony consoles, Fire Emblem is the once I wish became multiplat the most. I'd take Forza, and Age of Empires to round out the top 3.

Grandia is getting HD Remasters!!!!! :pimp::pimp::pimp::wow::wow::wow::wow:

.... to Switch and PC. :sick::sick::sick::sick::stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Edit: Apparently this has been known for like a year. :lol: Shows how much I pay attention to anything outside the Playstation ecosystem. I wonder if my older PC can run these remasters...

Grandia is getting HD Remasters!!!!! :pimp::pimp::pimp::wow::wow::wow::wow:

.... to Switch and PC. :sick::sick::sick::sick::stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Edit: Apparently this has been known for like a year. :lol: Shows how much I pay attention to anything outside the Playstation ecosystem. I wonder if my older PC can run these remasters...
Get a Switch. It's starting to become a nice JRPG machine. I've been ready for those Grandia remasters. I thought they'd reveal dates at E3 but nothing yet.

Finally got a chance to see the FFVII Remake from the conference. So hype! Idk about $330 for that pre-order though...

What are the chances I’ll get a better price on DMC than the price it’s on sale for right now?

It’s all speculation at this point. Besides why would anybody who a PS4 buy TW3 on Switch unless portability is important to you.

Wait who is talking about TW3 on Switch?

Weren’t we talking about JRPGs?

I’m lost :lol:
:lol:

I was saying if you want to get a switch you should wait for the pro version otherwise you get games looking like this.

xRbTpde.jpg

OOGzTlK.jpg

540p in handheld mode with god knows what framerate.
I agree the witcher is one of the more extreme examples but I'm expecting the pro version to have a small spec bumb across the board and if it's coming soon then it's better to wait for it.

If it has a 1080p screen and homebrew can run on it then I'll probably get one

Last edited:
Sports games are fun when I'm actually playing with the homies i.e. regular head to head matchups in 2k or Madden. I let myself down when I tried to get into MyPlayer and taking my character online etc. if you cop 2K or even Madden on Black Friday and play it casually like we used to before online gaming took over, those games are still fun imo.

Back
Top Bottom