The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s a fun game I think. So think of a company that you would support if they made a (incredible) game platform? For example comin up who would’ve eva Sony or Phillips (Panasonic I forget who did 3do) would make a sys, right? I’m thinking Bob Marley Machine. It doubles as a high quality vape machine and karaoke machine to sing to Bob tunes or camron or someone fly like that

Still in a game crisis post-Elden :lol:

Decided to give Witcher 3 another shot. Was going to wait for the ps5 upgrade but who knows with cdpr these days. Got it downloading now.

Decided to give Witcher 3 another shot. Was going to wait for the ps5 upgrade but who knows with cdpr these days. Got it downloading now.
Waiting for the PS5 upgrade to finally play it.

I imagine vanilla TW3 gonna be rough after playing ER :lol:

Ngl I’m having less and less faith that this’ll be the answer and leaning toward waiting. Don’t regret copping though. I know it’s occasionally available for $5 but paid $10 for complete. Assuming cdpr delivers it’ll be 10 for a high quality ps5 level title. I might just go back to GoT. Also dl’d ME: legendary.

May have to step away from the genre and come back later. I can’t jump right into the same genre of game after I finish one especially if it’s a open world game.

Got through the cutscenes, moved the camera around for 5 secs and deleted that joint, officially can’t go back to 30 fps :lol:. Appreciate the input from y’all.

Well I guess Ill watch it...

Snapchat-1132492961.jpg

Ill watch it tomorrow after I get the rest of my speakers hooked up. Pretty cool that you can stream it now in 4k with this TV. Still cant get VRR to work on my PS5 though. Might just have to stick with LG.

Said it b4 say it again. Guns ah for looziz. They’re only cool in movies and video games. Whattya want w a gun? Tryin a wipe out more native ppls and staht anotha bloody nation?

Back
Top Bottom