The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is there anything to back this up though? Like, what are the player counts for stuff like COD, BF, Destiny, GTA, etc? It brings out a ton of butthurt when I mention it in the xbone thread, but if there are nearly 2x more PS4's out in the wild than xbones, how could the MP community be larger for xbone? It just doesn't make sense. Are the SP only PS4 games moving a bunch of PS4's? Not that I can tell.

I'm just asking for some evidence.

I have to agree with this as well. PS4's userbase is millions more than the Xbone and when everyone thought Destiny would make PSN crumble, it didn't and Sony had marketing with Activision for it so it's probably safe to say it's sold more on PS4 than other systems.

I don't know the other stat sites for other games but here's Battlefield 4 right now

Currently online players:
PC
Peak 24h

PS3
Peak 24h

XBOX360
Peak 24h

XBOXONE
Peak 24h

PS4
Peak 24h

http://bf4stats.com/

Obviously COD is more XBOX centric but PS4's userbase is even making that a close battle and it's only going to get wider.

Lurkin, ur the resident brawler in here. Any good fighting sticks so far for ps4?

Hori and MadCatz got some coming but there's lots of demand for them.

It's crazy how The Order has supplanted Destiny as the worse game on PS4, literally in less than 24 hours, even tho it hasn't even been released yet. :smh:

It's black and white with gamers, no gray area at all.

And Watchdogs before that. :lol:
So much Brutality and Vitriol

Last edited:

PS+ wasn't free. Multiplayer was.

But in numbers u probably checked its counts all accounts, the free ones b4 ps4. U can just post them if you would like

There has never been free PS+, though. If they are counting Playstation + users, everyone has paid for that subscription, or is on a 15/30 day trial. 

Sorry for the verbiage, what I read included psn and ps+. Swern is a numbers guy so he will prob post ps+ Vs xbox live numbers in a few

PS+ wasn't free. Multiplayer was.

But in numbers u probably checked its counts all accounts, the free ones b4 ps4. U can just post them if you would like

PSN account =/= PS+ account

I don't have any numbers.

offwhite said there are more PS+ users than xbones sold.

So if PS+ is required to play PS4. And there are more PS+ accounts than xbones. And there are more PS4's than Xbones.

Is it not safe to assume that the PS4 MP community is indeed larger. What evidence is there that xbone's would be larger?

Lol I'm not defending destiny, it's just funny folks who didn't really play it dislike it. Im not gonna say uncharted is overrated or boring when I barely played it, all im saying. It's not perfect but it offers plenty of hours of gameplay

Destiny isn't even highly rated to begin with, so it's probably not overrated.

Can't wait for the new trailer tomorrow
pimp.gif
Yup bout to go put the order on preorder.
pimp.gif
The Pre-Order: 1886
pimp.gif

Lol Bro we talked about our experiences, numbers it is larger but it doesn't feel so while playing most mp titles, that's all we are saying

Lol I'm not defending destiny, it's just funny folks who didn't really play it dislike it. Im not gonna say uncharted is overrated or boring when I barely played it, all im saying. It's not perfect but it offers plenty of hours of gameplay

I played enough (about 8 hours or so) to make the judgment that I find it boring and wish to no longer play it. If you like it cool have a blast. And I wasn't the one that said it was overrated.

Damn The Order is getting ripped.

Even brought Rusty out from rafters with Sting.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Ready At Dawn can bounce back.

I'll still pick up the game, and by the time I get a PS4 it should be discounted a bit.

Lol Bro we talked about our experiences, numbers it is larger but it doesn't feel so while playing most mp titles, that's all we are saying

OK from now on actually read what I write and respond to before replying to me.

Good thing Ian's brother bought that PS4 otherwise one might be able to accuse him of having somewhat of a bias.

Taking so much delight in a game he hasn't played receiving poor reviews.

Succesful rep fishing by spreading out "The Order sucks" memes through multiple post.

Thread is flying, time is flying.  I'm already almost done with work.  
laugh.gif

Is this what happens in the OFFICIAL sometimes xbox thread?  Haven't been there in a while, but it was either PS bashing, Halo talk (mcc problems), or being excited about the next remaster.

Last edited:
yo tough talkin swendro. u eva posted ur pic on nt? I have. im on here somewhere u just gotta find me

I bet im more handsome than u

Well, if you're more handsome than me you must be downright gorgeous. If so, congratulations. :wink:

Good thing Ian's brother bought that PS4 otherwise one might be able to accuse him of having somewhat of a bias.

Taking so much delight in a game he hasn't played receiving poor reviews.

Succesful rep fishing by spreading out "The Order sucks" memes through multiple post.
Since you tripped over your brother's ps4's cord and corrupted his game saves, is he going to let you play the order on his console tomorrow?

Use conjecture all you want.

At least the ps4 is outselling the xb1 right sweatydraws88?

qV1UHyL.gif

Last edited:
growin my hair out again too bout to get my fabio on!

but according to u i only has anfew brain cells so i donts know if i knowZ how to grow my hairZ out uhhhh.....

Ahh. I'm already way ahead of you on that front. I'm about to chop mine off though. Split ends are getting a little out of control. Time to start over.

It's so funny how Ian was accusing me of following him, Far and away the most Prolific poster in the game two threads, meanwhile displaying he's been keeping tabs on me.

Back
Top Bottom