The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Holding off on the Pro unless I can catch a steal with rumors brewing of the new PS console. Hopefully Native 4K
2020 at the earliest. I only got a Pro cause my launch PS4 was acting funny. I don’t see the difference but I also don’t have a 4K TV yet. I’ll probably scoop one on the low next year or pick one up when I cop the PS5.

There’s supposedly a new Xbox Elite controller 2.0. Maybe this is Sony’s answer to that...

Wired only $169.95
Wireless Bluetooth $199.95

Yikes :wow:

Is Challenge one down from the hardest difficulty? That's what im playing on. I laugh at all my boys who played on normal and complain about Valkyires

2020 at the earliest. I only got a Pro cause my launch PS4 was acting funny. I don’t see the difference but I also don’t have a 4K TV yet. I’ll probably scoop one on the low next year or pick one up when I cop the PS5.
I didn't ball out on my 4K bro, use Rtings.com copped a TCL with high ranking for gaming. Looks great with the X

What shottadru shottadru said, you can get some decent TVs for < $1000. Maybe in the $500-$800 range.

Exactly what I paid bro vood99 vood99 OLED the new wave anyway, makes no sense to spend break on a 4K when youre gonna want a OLED anyway, wait for those to balance out in price then treat yourself properly.

Is Challenge one down from the hardest difficulty? That's what im playing on. I laugh at all my boys who played on normal and complain about Valkyires

Yeah it is...

Also, two questions for people who have beat GOW. I haven't but have some questions.

1. I just finished the part where Freya cures Atreus's sickness. How much time is still left in the main campaign story until its complete?
2. There are parts of the game where there are black circles & a super strong purple enemy comes out. Usually I'm dead with one hit. Same thing for the Valkyries in Odin's Chambers. Am i supposed to complete these parts later when i get stronger/more abilities or can they be defeated now?

Thanks.

I finally found my PS4 Anniversary controller. This should sync just fine with a PS4 pro, yeah?

I got the new tcl 6 series for 600 and I love it. God of War looks unreal. I turned the HUD off after about an hour and that made it even better.

umm..

5A1D287E-688F-439B-B02D-718B49DB802F.png

How U like it compared to Heavy Rain? I wasn't into these type of games but Heavy Rain was dope after I gave it a chance.

This game has better game play and acting bc of Ellen and Defoe. It's even better that it's free. If you like stranger things you're basically playing as eleven

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom