The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Does anyone know how many hours of gameplay are supposed to be on this episode of the FF VII remake/how many episodes are coming out?
All I've heard is this first game is two-discs and is practically a full game. With two additional releases in the future.

FPS campaigns don't really do it for me anymore. MW2's was GREAT but still, wouldn't consider buying without MP.

Anyone else in here play Nioh 2?

It took a little adjusting after how fluid Sekiro is but I’m enjoying it.

Nioh 2 is great, and combat is very good. Sekiro, though, is god tier when it comes to game play.

It’s interesting how much inspiration the devs took from From Soft. I just encountered an enemy whose head explodes into a snake which seems to be lifted almost wholesale from Bloodborne.

$30?

Chris Bosh | G.O. For Change

They sold MWR as a stand-alone for $40 with the campaign and multiplayer, now they want to charge $30 for a campaign only :lol:

Only way I would buy this if they added all MW2 maps including the DLC's to Modern Warfare 2019.

AND without those bs added doors like they did on Crash and Vacant.

Haven't touched MW since the first week of season 2 back in February.

MW2 campaign should be $20. They could have at least added the spec ops mode if they wanted to charge $30

Nioh 2 is great, and combat is very good. Sekiro, though, is god tier when it comes to game play.

It’s interesting how much inspiration the devs took from From Soft. I just encountered an enemy whose head explodes into a snake which seems to be lifted almost wholesale from Bloodborne.

they had a couple nods to from soft in there which was dope

theres a good documentary on youtube about team ninja making nioh 2 and the director is friends w/ a guy that works for SIE and produced bloodborne

(turn on subtitles)

i beat nioh 2 this past weekend and while i liked 1 i enjoyed this one a whole lot more than i was expecting

the combat feels way more fun in 2, the yokai cores/abilities add a whole new layer of depth and the story is actually kind of great

cant wait for the dlc

I finished Fell Seal for March, just cleaning up the trophies for platinum in the next day or two.

Obviously the RPG for April will be FFVII: Remake, but I am also going to try and play a smaller one in April as well, maybe Children of Zodiarcs or Adventures of Mana or something.

With many people sequestered in their homes, perhaps we will see a few more people join in on the (J)RPG a month bandwagon.

I finished Fell Seal for March, just cleaning up the trophies for platinum in the next day or two.

Obviously the RPG for April will be FFVII: Remake, but I am also going to try and play a smaller one in April as well, maybe Children of Zodiarcs or Adventures of Mana or something.

With many people sequestered in their homes, perhaps we will see a few more people join in on the (J)RPG a month bandwagon.
Does Nioh 2 count 🤔

I’m three months behind but I’ll get to 12 before year’s end :lol:

Alright I'm looking to play a new single player story game... any recommendations? I'm leaning towards either Shadow of the Colossus or Hellblade Senua Sacrifice... that Stars Wars game looks fun to play but I'm not a big Star Wars fan.

It literally took me over a year of chipping away at it to do it. It was one of the hardest things I've ever played for sure. I had to fully plan every action and lost a lot of rookies. :lol:
As for what i'm gonna play next, im splitting my time between FFX-X-2 (both games), Divinity: Original Sin 2, Darkest Dungeon (highest difficulty run), A marathon speed, huge true world start match of Civilization 6, Rainbow Moon :lol:, and maybe FF7R and Nioh 2 if I have the time. :lol:

It literally took me over a year of chipping away at it to do it. It was one of the hardest things I've ever played for sure. I had to fully plan every action and lost a lot of rookies. :lol:
As for what i'm gonna play next, im splitting my time between FFX-X-2 (both games), Divinity: Original Sin 2, Darkest Dungeon (highest difficulty run), A marathon speed, huge true world start match of Civilization 6, Rainbow Moon :lol:, and maybe FF7R and Nioh 2 if I have the time. :lol:
Me and stay lurkin stay lurkin were surprised we didn’t see you playing Nioh 2. Game is really good. I’m gonna have to go back and play the first one after this is all done.

would anyone like to play some DD games in MLB ?

at work currently but should be on tonight (nhl EASHL 3v3 playoffs tonight at 7:30 on the xbox doe) so anytime after that o

Back
Top Bottom