The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played 3 hours so far and :pimp: no issues with the story.

These pics to close out the night:

33E369BD-A382-4274-A961-4175FF285D0C.jpeg
D82F75A6-4ABA-4365-934F-28697AA30300.jpeg
C10D6F9C-C243-471E-809B-0D09D5E4D0E7.jpeg

Still have my Steel Book case from TLOU 1 from 7 years ago from the PS3 collectors edition. Sold and traded in the PS3 version years ago but cool thing about GS is you can sell games back and just give them the disc and not have to give up your nice steel book cases. I bought the TLOU 1 PS4 Remaster years after it came out for PS4 and when it dropped down to $19.

I'm like 5 hours into TLoU2 and this writing has me offended.

No way in hell this is the same team that worked on the 1st game.

This is utter ignorance IMO. Not that I don't think you should have an opinion. BUT GOOD LORD this game is 10/10 right now

And here I am thinking this y'all was some true Playstation fans... SMH. Not one Ellie edition or Collectors edition? I'll help out.

IMG_1578.jpg

Last edited:
Im about 2.5 hours in. I dont have no issues with the story at all. Love it so far.

Same. I'm 2 hours in.. (see below)

I just finished the part where Ellie & Dina kiss for the "second" time. Was a good stopping point for me.

I'll have to read @HYPR 's spoilers when I get farther this weekend, because I can't see complaints from what I have played thus far.

Only thing I can say for sure from a completion standpoint is I KNOW I have missed some artifacts/journal entries etc. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
This is utter ignorance IMO. Not that I don't think you should have an opinion. BUT GOOD LORD this game is 10/10 right now

And here I am thinking this y'all was some true Playstation fans... SMH. Not one Ellie edition or Collectors edition? I'll help out.

IMG_1578.jpg
A true PlayStation fan? Nah I'm just over spending money on stuff like this that isn't Final Fantasy :lol: My guest room is already full of stuff like this and I don't even open it, look at it or show it off :lol:

Glad you were able to snag one tho. Post some pics of the contents when you get a chance. I agree too, game is 11/10 right now :pimp:

Last edited:
20200619_120517.jpg

All I cared about was the steelbook, the other 2 versions are a rip off imo... don't need anymore game statues in storage.

Anyway I haven't even started p2 yet... instead I waited until yesterday to replay the Remaster. It's funny because it actually came with my original PS4. Tried several times to get back into it or the DLC and never got far. It's been so long that I played it I actually forgot about a lot of stuff that happened that was pretty major. I should have this beat by tonight so I can finally join the party.

Last edited:
A true PlayStation fan? Nah I'm just over spending money on stuff like this that isn't Final Fantasy :lol: My guess room is already full of stuff like this and I don't even open it, look at it or show it off :lol:

Glad you were able to snag one tho. Post some pics of the contents when you get a chance. I agree too, game is 11/10 right now :pimp:

This and the original Persona 5 are my only must have super collectibles.

I guess I can't just smash square to take out runners anymore. :lol: Had to die a few times to realize that.

20200619_120517.jpg

All I cared about was the steelbook, the other 2 versions are a rip off imo... don't need anymore game statues in storage.

Anyway I haven't even started p2 yet... instead I waited until yesterday to replay the Remaster. It's funny because it actually came with my original PS4. Tried several times to get back into it or the DLC and never got far. It's been so long that I played it I actually forgot about a lot of stuff that happened that was pretty major. I should have this beat by tonight so I can finally join the party.

Yup I agree. Collectors editions this gen price wise just got stupid. Once they started going into the $150 to $300 and up range. Which is why they started offering Special Editions for like $69 to $80 for people who just want steelbooks and some extra dlc.

Back
Top Bottom