****THE OFFICIAL POST YOUR DORM AND DORM COLLECTIONS!****

no other dorms to post?
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

This is a cool idea for all of us stuck in the dorms. I'm in my dorm for summer ses. right now and it is small as hell, so I'll post up a pic when I get to my real dorm room during the year. GO BRUINS!!!

4xmw39z.jpg

549cak8.jpg

Those are a couple of jackets, my leather Punisher Ecko, and a couple of North Face's. My jeans, sweaters and shirts are also there.

65zbxo7.jpg

My PS3 and a LCD tv. I can't afford a HD yet.

6cfezb8.jpg

My comfy bed. Nice and roomy.

54l4hva.jpg
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

Didn't see this post so I put my dorm room up on the other post...I'll update this post in a little bit cause I gotta go to class...here's my setup so far though.

ESPN HD in the dorm :pimp:
pimp.gif
5z5t21k.jpg

TV/DVR/HD/PS3/Computer setup. Basically I never have to leave my computer chair :lol:
laugh.gif
6fahvn5.jpg
5zc095y.jpg
6gv1g6o.jpg

Notice how my laundry basket is already full :lol:
laugh.gif
68lgcq9.jpg
4z1yzpt.jpg

I'm gonna get posters up on my wall eventually, I'll re-take pics when that time comes.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Quote:
but you only brought 3 pairs??

:lol:
laugh.gif
I think I brought 7 pairs

Lebron III Blue/White-Beat up real bad
LeBron IV Blue/White-Alright condition
Kobe I Blk/White-Alright condition (to ball in)
XIII low maize/black-beat up
LeBron III low-tan/white-beat up
AJ I blk/maize-still havnt worn
XIV-Tan/White-worn a few times
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

^ get some OG's :wink:
wink.gif

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

is it alright to post my room i mean like this dorm post is dead a lil
you guys are losers lmao

yeah you can post your room

EDIT: This should be moved to the general section since more ppl. check that out. This thread will last much longer.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

The pictures dont work.

TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​

Didn't take but like 4 pairs of shoes...2 are j's...cause I'm in a temporary room. Huge freshman class at VT plus there were no academic suspensions cause of the shootings last April.

From the door:
6286p20.jpg

From the opposite end of the room:
4lyvi92.jpg

Beds:
5xe771c.jpg

My bed:
4l8bvxd.jpg

My desk:
4m9ybs5.jpg

Desk again:
6g02am9.jpg

DVDs:
646ujac.jpg

that last dorm is clean i wouldnt mind that one, the whole dorm thing was too small for me, couldnt do it
FS 8 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS OG Grapes size 9.5
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

haha, it's university of michigan-ann arbor and we're really not known for our quality dorms. i got lucky my sophomore year and pulled a single with a bay window and 12' ceilings, in an older hall with really nice woodwork. there's a trade-off, though . . . my dorm is female-only (which isn't fun when you're single :b
tongue.gif
myspacelast.fmflickr

Dang I would post but my collect is full of heels and one pair of Sheed forces now. The valuable ones are at home. lol I'll post dorm pics later though.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

Back
Top Bottom