****THE OFFICIAL POST YOUR DORM AND DORM COLLECTIONS!****

Joined Nov 30, 2002
no other dorms to post?
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Dec 28, 2003
This is a cool idea for all of us stuck in the dorms. I'm in my dorm for summer ses. right now and it is small as hell, so I'll post up a pic when I get to my real dorm room during the year. GO BRUINS!!!

Joined Apr 16, 2007

Those are a couple of jackets, my leather Punisher Ecko, and a couple of North Face's. My jeans, sweaters and shirts are also there.

My PS3 and a LCD tv. I can't afford a HD yet.

My comfy bed. Nice and roomy.

TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

Joined Mar 22, 2003
Didn't see this post so I put my dorm room up on the other post...I'll update this post in a little bit cause I gotta go to class...here's my setup so far though.

ESPN HD in the dorm :pimp:

TV/DVR/HD/PS3/Computer setup. Basically I never have to leave my computer chair :lol:

Notice how my laundry basket is already full :lol:

I'm gonna get posters up on my wall eventually, I'll re-take pics when that time comes.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Joined Mar 22, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]but you only brought 3 pairs??
[hr][/hr]
:lol:
I think I brought 7 pairs

Lebron III Blue/White-Beat up real bad
LeBron IV Blue/White-Alright condition
Kobe I Blk/White-Alright condition (to ball in)
XIII low maize/black-beat up
LeBron III low-tan/white-beat up
AJ I blk/maize-still havnt worn
XIV-Tan/White-worn a few times
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Joined Oct 28, 2005
^ get some OG's :wink:

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Mar 1, 2005
is it alright to post my room i mean like this dorm post is dead a lil
you guys are losers lmao

Joined Apr 16, 2007
yeah you can post your room

EDIT: This should be moved to the general section since more ppl. check that out. This thread will last much longer.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

Joined Apr 16, 2007
The pictures dont work.

TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​

Joined Apr 12, 2005
Didn't take but like 4 pairs of shoes...2 are j's...cause I'm in a temporary room. Huge freshman class at VT plus there were no academic suspensions cause of the shootings last April.

From the door:

From the opposite end of the room:

Beds:

My bed:

My desk:

Desk again:

DVDs:

Joined Apr 24, 2006
that last dorm is clean i wouldnt mind that one, the whole dorm thing was too small for me, couldnt do it
FS 8 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS OG Grapes size 9.5
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

Joined Mar 29, 2005
haha, it's university of michigan-ann arbor and we're really not known for our quality dorms. i got lucky my sophomore year and pulled a single with a bay window and 12' ceilings, in an older hall with really nice woodwork. there's a trade-off, though . . . my dorm is female-only (which isn't fun when you're single :b
myspacelast.fmflickr

Joined Oct 29, 2003
Dang I would post but my collect is full of heels and one pair of Sheed forces now. The valuable ones are at home. lol I'll post dorm pics later though.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

Top Bottom