****THE OFFICIAL POST YOUR DORM AND DORM COLLECTIONS!****

School's back in session.
Post your dorm rooms and whatever kicks you decided to bring along.

Here's the dorm I share with my roommate "Satori". Nothing much yet but we're trying to work on it slowly.

View from the door:

Roommates bed:

My bed (Go 'Skins!)

And the collection. It's not everything we own, mostly beaters/skate and some random shoes we decided to bring along but it'll get the job done. Oh and don't mind the flip flops. It's pretty much all we've been wearing since we've moved in. *Shameless Plug* That other pair of sz 10 DS Unions 97's are for sale : )

SUBLIME

dunk collection is :pimp:
pimp.gif

wow, your dorm is huge!!!! my friend had a dorm for half a semester. it had a 3 person max capacity. no joke.
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

Nice but isnt it a hassle to bring those shoes back and forth you do know no one cares what you wear in college right but w/e to each his own
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Any reason to waist dorm space with two pairs of the same shoes? Tom told me you had two pairs, gimme one! Save some space.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

^haha what he said
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

i have the same amount, and my dorm is way nicer and bigger lol-- i will post pictures later on..

__Yons__

is that UMBC? looks like it could be Sus, Ches or Potomac...anyways..nice kicks
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
HTTR!

nice collection
FS OG Columbias size 11 190 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

:wow:
eek.gif
at your collection ..3 ft highs are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Sell me: sz 10.5-11
Both Red Supreme half cabs
Black Supreme Blazers
Safari Air Trainer 1's
*GOODFOOT LACE LOCKS*

i like this post, i head up on sunday to my residence, not bringing all my kicks :frown:
frown.gif
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I take it you knew your roommate beforehand? Because if you're both shoeheads who rock supreme, that's one hell of a coincidence :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

Haha. It's hard to see them now since the white border is around the pics. They're chilling on top of the safari tres and takashis.
SUBLIME

alright so im all settled in at my dorm, heres only one pic my friends sister took of my bed.............thats my buddy in the picture, and yes, my mom made the bed cover...... :lol:
laugh.gif
4zy08at.jpg
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

andrew, your dorm sucks.
im on the way over.
be there in 10
Chocolate City Movement.

Back
Top Bottom