The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. Pretty sure they can compute if there’s a winner immediately after the numbers are drawn. Besides, they close the game an hour before the draw to avoid these particular issues. I wonder what state is causing this shenanigans…

Last edited:
I’m about to play cash 4 life at some point today just one ticket and maybe a scratch off

edit: I played mega millions instead

Last edited:
The winner from Oregon wasted no time claiming his prize.

I would’ve avoided lawyers, but I probably would’ve consulted an accountant or financial planner for some rudimentary advise on temporary banking options until I develop my own plan for investing. I also probably would’ve moved into a luxury rental home or apartment prior to claiming the prize, this way it’s more difficult for people and the media to track me down, as there would be no public sales tied to my name.

Last edited:
The winner from Oregon wasted no time claiming his prize.

I would’ve avoided lawyers, but I probably would’ve consulted an accountant or financial planner for some rudimentary advise on temporary banking options until I develop my own plan for investing. I also probably would’ve moved into a luxury rental home or apartment prior to claiming the prize, this way it’s more difficult for people and the media to track me down, as there would be no public sales tied to my name.

heard from local community it was a lottery pool at work. :nerd:

I won $12 off 2 scratch offs

I suck at those. I play Hot Spot and made me more money than I spent. I’ve chilled on it only because I really don’t like spending too much time inside liquor stores. Believe or not, some clerks hate to see you there more than 10 minutes.

I suck at those. I play Hot Spot and made me more money than I spent. I’ve chilled on it only because I really don’t like spending too much time inside liquor stores. Believe or not, some clerks hate to see you there more than 10 minutes.
I’ve just thankful I don’t have to go in the liquor store and buy my tickets and play scratch offs because it’s always full and people can hear a pin drop so they def watching what I’m buying. I’m not from around here so I gotta be careful

Back
Top Bottom