The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

The immediate shock of winning it would probably numb me. Like I would just sit there and debate what type of person I truly am and what type of person I want to continue to be or become. Like I’d have to sit on the ticket for at least a week
I'd like to think I would be more charitable and contribute to society in a meaningful way but tbh after giving away a few couple mill I'd be the same ol guy.. meaning I'd be at home jerking off and playing games all day.

I'd like to think I would be more charitable and contribute to society in a meaningful way but tbh after giving away a few couple mill I'd be the same ol guy.. meaning I'd be at home jerking off and playing games all day.

I’d def be philanthropic because my soul just wouldn’t be at ease having millions of dollars I didn’t even earn while there’s a baby out in the world crying from starvation...but there’s an ignorance in me that’s brewing so serious. I’m talking about orgy’s on rooftops type ignorant. Taking a private jet to Greece just for dinner with 4 super models and doing the below the speed limit in McLaren P1 just to piss people off. Having 7 different color Lamborghini Countachs for every day of the week...

Right now only seven states allow lottery winners to maintain their anonymity: Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Texas, Ohio and South Carolina.

And six states also allow people to form a trust to claim prize money anonymously.

What whips are y'all copping? For me, I'm ordering a 911 w/ blue guts. Also murdering out a Bentayga for the official dad mobile.

As far as philanthropy, off top I'd create an endowment for the program that got me in college. Then probably give away a significant sum each year to programs/causes specifically for African Americans.

there’s an ignorance in me that’s brewing so serious. I’m talking about orgy’s on rooftops type ignorant. Taking a private jet to Greece just for dinner with 4 super models and doing the below the speed limit in McLaren P1 just to piss people off. Having 7 different color Lamborghini Countachs for every day of the week...
And that's why people go broke after winning the lottery. They don't think about the cost of maintaining their new lifestyle

ive always wanted a lexus lfa and some lambo.

and its not about earning or not earning to win lotteries. its luck. its a game not a job. its up to you whether or not u volunteer to play the game. by the way, some of your dollars go to pay for some things of your state.

some people say well i wish i can win because of my hardships.

Last edited by a moderator:
What whips are y'all copping? For me, I'm ordering a 911 w/ blue guts. Also murdering out a Bentayga for the official dad mobile.

As far as philanthropy, off top I'd create an endowment for the program that got me in college. Then probably give away a significant sum each year to programs/causes specifically for African Americans.
911 turbo s, m5, and m4 would be copped immediately.

I’d def be philanthropic because my soul just wouldn’t be at ease having millions of dollars I didn’t even earn while there’s a baby out in the world crying from starvation...but there’s an ignorance in me that’s brewing so serious. I’m talking about orgy’s on rooftops type ignorant. Taking a private jet to Greece just for dinner with 4 super models and doing the below the speed limit in McLaren P1 just to piss people off. Having 7 different color Lamborghini Countachs for every day of the week...
If I win I'm definitely gonna be hiring you as my financial advisor.. you seem to know how to live the good life.

Easily the 3 super cars; LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918. After that it’s a toss up on how I feel. I’d righteously have about 7-8 cars.

And that's why people go broke after winning the lottery. They don't think about the cost of maintaining their new lifestyle

With 600+ million I couldn’t go broke if I tried. At that point your money is making money.

Easily the 3 super cars; LaFerrari, McLaren P1 and Porsche 918. After that it’s a toss up on how I feel. I’d righteously have about 7-8 cars.

With 600+ million I couldn’t go broke if I tried. At that point your money is making money.
Unless you put half away right away, you could go broke within 2 yrs. People know you got money. the standard rate does not apply to you anywhere. everyone is scheming against you and your new bank account.

I think I'd rather have first big contract NFL money. That seems super low key but in the most reasonable $100-300 mill range lol.

Snakes are real and friends are fake.

LaFerrari and a porsche 918 spyder

Billion dollar payout is insane. With that money nobody in your family or circle of friends ever working again. And you can buy a yacht, a massive mansion and every car you ever dreamed of with a huge amount still in the bank

Back
Top Bottom