The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Also I think states want winners presented to keep people from thinking its a setup. When you see regular people win it gives you hope that you can win.

You can take a few months before going to the lottery headquarters... I do envy the states where you can claim anonymity...Especially for this amount...
I hear you and agree but being realistic nobody will remember you in a few weeks outside of people you actually know. Think about it do you know who were the last few big winners without googling them?

Still don't understand why this is a thing. Putting a target on yourself.
You're not really though because most people aren't going to know who you are in a few weeks after you won outside of people that actually know you

I'm going Aventador, 488, Stingray and a 67 Impala SS
crib in gated suburban area and a condo downtown CHI

edit, add the LaFerrari as well. I forgot how sexy she was.

Last edited:
Also I think states want winners presented to keep people from thinking its a setup. When you see regular people win it gives you hope that you can win.
But they can access the system to see what time and what store the winning ticket was purchased at to show it isn’t rigged.

The first car I would buy? A 1988 Chevrolet Caprice Classic. 2 actually. I don't think I need to explain anything else. :pimp:

Curious what this format change was that happened and how that’s affected the odds
Odds used to be 1 in 258.9 million for top prize, and cost was a mere $1. It went from 5/56 and 1/46 to 5/75 and 1/15. Last year the price doubled And it went to 5/70 and 1/25

According to this https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/19/the...ng-odds-of-winning-mega-millions-so-slim.html
3 of the 6 largest jackpots have happened because of the change.

A dollar for 1 in 258 million odds vs $2 with 1 in 302 million.

Family whips: Fit, Odyssey
Wifey: Range Rover
Me: GTR
Gotta keep it low profile....

341D9B17-F3A7-4453-8565-9209ED4D55D7.jpeg

my ticket from friday

couldnt someone take that screen shot if u won
and be like
i gave him half of the $12
im entitled to half of the winnings :nerd:
nope cuz he don’t have the ticket in hand.
plus he gotta sign it in person with me
and i would have made some sort of a contract before playing.

and i cashed this ticket already >D

How much of the take away would be worth to claim the ticket?

For example, say you win, but not trying to claim the prize, so you draft a contract that X will claim the prize and in return they will wire you $x upon receipt.

You get the cash and dont have to claim it, but the guy who does claim that, how much would it have to be? How much to make it worth being a marked man?

interesting question. it’s subjective.

10-20%? like consignment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom